The Salesforce Service Cloud learning adventure is here. In this FREE Salesforce Service Cloud Training we will discuss what is Service Cloud, it’s key features and it’s importance. We will also learn about why we should use Service Cloud? How to implement service cloud in Salesforce org. This Service Cloud training will help you in your Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification exam. Salesforce is currently demand IT skill in the world, and Salesforce Service cloud knowledge help you rise above the competition.
What is Salesforce Service Cloud?
Service Cloud is built on the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. It provides you with a 360-degree view of your customers and enables you to deliver smarter, faster, and more personalized services. With Service Cloud, you can automate service processes, streamline workflows, and surface key articles, topics, and experts to transform the agent experience.
The purpose here is to foster one-to-one marketing relationships with every customer across multiple channels and devices. Service Cloud can basically listen and respond to customers across a variety of social platforms and automatically route cases to the appropriate agents. Now, that we have understood what is Service Cloud , let’s discuss the 9 key features of Service Cloud that Salesforce lists down.
Salesforce Service Cloud features
Here are some Salesforce Service Cloud feature which we will learn in our training
- Agent Workspace:- Salesforce Service Cloud Agent Workspace is an omni- channel console for customer support representatives. It is used for equipping the service team with quick and simple access to all of the things that are necessary for their fruitful work using the agent console.
- Case Management:- It is perhaps the most important feature in Service Cloud. It helps ion organizing the work of a customer support department within a case system.
- Knowledge Management:- It is needed for resolving issues faster. There might be some repetitive issues, so the solutions for these issues are jotted down as Q/A to be reused. The answer can be used by the agents ofcourse but can also be used by customers in self-service format.
- Service Process Automation:- Here, Support functions can be automated with artificial intelligence.
- Omni-Channel Routing:- It is used for automatically assigning cases, leads and tasks to the best available agent based on their skills or workload to close the cases effectively.
- Service Analytics:- It displays data regarding an employee’s performance, the volume of cases to predict customer trends, etc. right on the dashboard.
- Computer telephony integration (CTI):- It is a computer telephony plugin that allows adding calls into Salesforce without the need of external tools.
- Live Web-Chats:- It that helps connect customers to support agents so they can get the help that they need, where and how they want it.
Is Salesforce Service Cloud Training for me?
This training series is for anyone who is interested in learning Salesforce Service Cloud. You need to meet the below per-requisites to make the most out of this series:
- Foundational Salesforce.com knowledge (Admin skills)
- Basic functional knowledge on Sales process
What will I learn in Service Cloud Training?
The objective of this training is to give you an overview of Salesforce Service Cloud concepts, features, and use cases. It will cover all the key topics required to build a foundational understanding and enable you to explore & grow in the Salesforce Service Cloud space.
What is special about this training series?
The training series is logically broken down in to individual Salesforce Service Cloud concepts with each video covering a focused area within Salesforce Service Cloud. This structure will help you navigate through your learning process in a systematic and time efficient manner. You can also go directly to any individual video for quick reference on a specific topic. We included the real time project Scenario in demo.
The topics below are what will be covered, over the course of the 10+ sessions as a part of the Salesforce Service Cloud Training curriculum. Feel free to suggest other topics or provide us with some feedback in comments section!
- Introductions to service cloud
- Case Management
- Case Management : Case Escalation Rule
- Entitlements and SLA in Salesforce
- Setup Salesforce Knowledge
- Live Web-Chats
- Omni-Channel Routing
- Setup the Lightning Service Console
- Set Up a Community
- Territory management (ETM)
- Digital Engagement Tools
- Computer telephony integration (CTI)
Please follow our ApexHours website to get more notification.
How to join?
All session will be live stream in Apex Hours YouTube Channel on scheduled time. Please follow our ApexHours website and subscribe our YouTube Channel and click on bell icon to get more notification. If you have any doubt or query on any session then please add comment in respective session, our team will try to help you as soon as possible.
For more join our telegram channels ? https://t.me/apexHours
Learn about your Salesforce Service Cloud Instructors from here. Please help us to spread the words with #ApexHoursServiceCloud.
Learn & Win
In addition to this, You will get some gift prizes for people that complete the full course, these include
- 10 Salesforce Certification Vouchers of $200/$400
- 10 Udemy course voucher for Mastering Salesforce DX (10*29 = $290)
Wishing you all a wonderful Salesforce Service Cloud learning experience!!! Did we mention that it’s completely Free?
PLEASE HELP US TO SPREAD THE WORDS. So more and more person can learn from this FREE Training. Also let us know what you want to learn next in Apex Hours.
Please subscribe our YouTube channel to get notifications for video upload
Complete Salesforce Admin Training.
No this training is FREE for you.
Check our Apex Hours YouTube Channel playlist for recording.
The Salesforce Service Cloud never fails in improving the operational process efficiency. Therefore, leads to a better experience for every customer. Implementing the Service Cloud with help of a reliable and experienced implementation will benefit your business in many ways.