In this session we will talk about service cloud and it benefits. We will also cover the Salesforce Service Cloud features.
What is Service Cloud?
Service Cloud is built on the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. It provides you with a 360-degree view of your customers and enables you to deliver smarter, faster, and more personalized services. With Service Cloud, you can automate service processes, streamline workflows, and surface key articles, topics, and experts to transform the agent experience.
Service Cloud Easy-to-use customer service application. Which provide and track excellent service. It increase customer satisfaction and Increased service agent productivity. Service cloud personalize your support to engage with every customer.
Overview of Service Cloud
Service Cloud 360 has all the tools you need to strengthen customer engagement. Let understand the benefits of service cloud for agents and customers.
Service Cloud Benefits for agents
Support : Support all channels from one screen
Route : Route issues to the right person
Track : Track key metrics for improvement
Service Cloud Benefits for customers
Offer support everywhere and on any device. Send immediate responses to show that you care. Auto-escalate important issues before they become emergencies.
Salesforce Service Cloud features
Service Cloud Lightning the most complete customer service platform, including Lightning Service Console, case mangement, omni-channel routing, macros, and a lot more. Check more details here.
- Agent Workspace:- Salesforce Service Cloud Agent Workspace is an omni- channel console for customer support representatives. It is used for equipping the service team with quick and simple access to all of the things that are necessary for their fruitful work using the agent console.
- Case Management:- It is perhaps the most important feature in Service Cloud. It helps ion organizing the work of a customer support department within a case system.
- Knowledge Management:- It is needed for resolving issues faster. There might be some repetitive issues, so the solutions for these issues are jotted down as Q/A to be reused. The answer can be used by the agents ofcourse but can also be used by customers in self-service format.
- Service Process Automation:- Here, Support functions can be automated with artificial intelligence.
- Omni-Channel Routing:- It is used for automatically assigning cases, leads and tasks to the best available agent based on their skills or workload to close the cases effectively.
- Service Analytics:- It displays data regarding an employee’s performance, the volume of cases to predict customer trends, etc. right on the dashboard.
- Computer telephony integration (CTI):- It is a computer telephony plugin that allows adding calls into Salesforce without the need of external tools.
- Live Web-Chats:- It that helps connect customers to support agents so they can get the help that they need, where and how they want it.
Benefits of Service Console
At the heart of Service Cloud is the Service Console. Let service team see a personalized view of each customer and their case. Everything you need to quickly respond to customers is pre-configured for you in the console. Expand your service tools and customizations as your team or company grows. It Increased Productivity.
- What is Service Cloud?
- Why care about Service?
- Overview of Service Cloud
- Benefits of Service Console
- Creating Cases
- Setting up Service Cloud
Service Cloud provides you with a 360-degree view of your customers and enables you to deliver smarter, faster, and more personalized services. With Service Cloud, you can automate service processes, streamline workflows, and surface key articles, topics, and experts to transform the agent experience.
Check our full Service cloud Training here.