There are 40 Salesforce Certifications available in Salesforce in 2022. Salesforce Certifications grow your resume and highlight your skills. Prove your hands-on experience with Salesforce and get a competitive edge that leads to new opportunities. Let’s see the Salesforce certifications list in 2022. Salesforce certifications range from $75 to $6000.
Most of the certifications cost either $200 or $400. A retake exam for those who fail is offered at half-price.
Salesforce Certifications List
We have 40+ Salesforce certifications which is divided into Associate, Administrator, App Builder, Architect, Consultant, CPQ, Designer, Developer and Marketing Cloud categorizes.
Here is list of all Salesforce Certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Associate
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Business Analyst
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect
- Salesforce Certified System Architect*
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect**
- Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect
- Salesforce Certified B2B Solution Architect
- Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Architect
- Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect
- Certified Technical Architect (CTA)
- Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce Certified User Experience Designer
- Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer
- Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer
- Salesforce Certified Industries CPQ Developer
- Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Developer
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II – Multiple Choice
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
Check out Salesforce documentation for updated list always.
Salesforce Certification Cost
We have 40+ Salesforce certifications ranging from $75 to $6000. Most of the certifications cost either $200 or $400.
How to Prepare for Salesforce Certification
Here are some tips for practice test, preparation for exam and how much salesforce experience you need to give exam.
Salesforce Certification Associate is one who has basic knowledge of the Salesforce platform and has up to 6 months of Salesforce user experience. Salesforce Certification Associate should be able to understand reporting, user administration, sharing, customization, and data management at a foundational level is also beneficial. Salesforce Certification Associates don’t need technical expertise
Check Salesforce Associate Certification post to learn more.
Salesforce certified administrator exam
In brief Salesforce Admin Certification is built for candidates with broad knowledge of customizing Salesforce, regularly configuring the platform, managing users, and looking for ways to get even more out of its features and capabilities. This is one of the entry-level certifications in Salesforce for beginners.
Check Salesforce Admin Certification training to complete your exam.
OmniStudio Developer Exam
The Salesforce OmniStudio Developer credential is intended for individuals who have knowledge, skills, and experience developing cloud applications using OmniStudio declarative development tools.
Check OmniStudio Developer Exam guide to learn more.
Salesforce Certified Industries CPQ Developer Exam
The Salesforce Industries CPQ Developer credential is designed for individuals who have experience developing configure, price, quote applications for the Salesforce Communications, Media, and Energy & Utilities Clouds. The Certified Industries CPQ Developer is able to build products, promotions, pricing, and rules for use in order and quoting processes.
Check Salesforce Certified Industries CPQ Developer Exam guide to learn more.
How to Register for Salesforce Certification
Webassessor is a web-based credential management system that allows you to apply for Salesforce certification exams and track your status.
How to get Free Salesforce Certification Voucher
An age-old saying goes “The fruits of hard work are sweet” however at ApexHours we believe that the fruits of your own hard work are the sweetest. Salesforce has lots of programs where you can win Free Salesforce certification vouchers by joining some contests
There are 40 Salesforce Certifications available in Salesforce in 2022
We have 40 Salesforce certifications which is divided into Associate, Administrator, App Builder, Architect, Consultant, CPQ, Designer, Developer and Marketing Cloud categorizes.
Actual cost of certification is $200 plus local taxes. With 18% it would be $236. Convert $236 * Rate of $ will be final prize for certification in India
It depend on you but we recommend to start with Salesforce Admin Certification.
On an average between 2 to 3 month you can get Salesforce certified. But time of preparation depend on person to person.
Salesforce Certification Verification
Follow below step for Verify Salesforce certification status.
- Visit the Trailhead Verification page.
- Enter your Webassessor email beneath Certification Holders: Check Your Status.
- Click Request and follow any subsequent prompts.
- Your credential status will be sent to you in an email.
You can also verify a salesforce certified professional with above steps.