An age old saying goes “The fruits of hard work are sweet” however at #ApexHours we believe that the fruits of your own hard-work are the sweetest and we want the attendees of Apex Hours for Salesforce Service Cloud Training program to experience this! Here is Rule for Salesforce Service Cloud Training Contest.
Letting the cat out of the bag
So, we tried answering the million dollar WIIFO (What’s In It For Me? ) question on behalf of all our ApexHours attendees and here’s the deal.
All Salesforce Service Cloud Training attendees are eligible to win one of the following. The program begins on JAN 03, 2022 and will run daily until JAN 28, 2022.
- 10 Salesforce Certification Vouchers of $200/$400
- 10 Vouchers for Mastering SalesforceDX course on Udemy
How do I win?
We are running a contest for all our Service Cloud Training attendees and here’s how it works?
- Attendee is expected to complete/watched all sessions by JAN 28, 2022.
- Once complete, the attendee need to do below activities for each session :-
- The attendee needs to comment on the ApexHours website, against the respective session post mentioning that you complete your session. This is very important step we will get winner email from here.
- Also need to Tweet / linked-In for each session with the hash tag #ApexHoursServiceCloud tagging @ApexHours.
- Add comment/feedback on session recording (Optional)
- Multiple contestants will be chosen from this contest by the ApexHours team base on social media, and informed via email.
- We will announce the winners on 31 JAN 2022.
NOTE: If you missed the initial sessions then please watch recording of old session and complete the above activity. Our motive is to spread the words so more and more person can take advantage of FREE training.
Please promote our all Salesforce Service Cloud sessions on Twitter & LinkedIn with #ApexHoursServiceCloud tag so more and more person can take advantage of this training sessions.
The decision of the ApexHours team will be final in choosing the winners.
All the Best and Get Set Go!