The Salesforce flow Builder adventure is here. There are many different automation options when it comes to Salesforce, but none are quit as powerful as Salesforce Flow. This training video series will help you accelerate your path to being a Salesforce Flow Builder Specialist. In this Salesforce flow series we are going to talk about the types of flows, some best practices around flows as well as so intermediate concepts that can set you up for success.
In my opinion Flow is really the future and the now of Salesforce declarative development. Salesforce has put a tremendous amount of resources into flow and they will continue to do so.
What is Salesforce Flow?
Flow is an automation tool provided by Salesforce which can be used to perform various tasks like, Sending an Email, Posting a chatter, Sending the custom Notifications & etc using clicks instead of code. Flow can be trigger for record insert, update and record delete and it can be run for both after and before events. As an admin, Flows are going to be your best friend because you will be able to handle the majority of complex business requirements without the help of a Salesforce developer.
Lightning Flow : Includes tools for building, managing and running flow and processes.
Flow Builder : Point and click tool for builder flows
Flow : Application that automates business processes by collecting data and doing something in Salesforce or external System.
Is this training for me?
This training series is for anyone who is interested in learning Salesforce Flow Builder. You need to meet the below per-requisites to make the most out of this series:
- Foundational Salesforce.com knowledge (Admin skills)
What is special about this training series?
The training series is logically broken down in to individual Salesforce Flows concepts with each video covering a focused area within Salesforce Flows. This structure will help you navigate through your learning process in a systematic and time efficient manner. You can also go directly to any individual video for quick reference on a specific topic. We included the real time project Scenario in demo.
Wishing you all a wonderful Salesforce Flows learning experience!!! Did we mention that it’s completely Free?
The topics below are what will be covered, over the course of the 11+ sessions as a part of the Salesforce Flow Builder series curriculum. Feel free to suggest other topics or provide us with some feedback in comments section
- Introduction to Salesforce Flows
- Introduction to Screen flow
- Lookup and Picklist Field in flow
- Multi Step Screen flow
- Introduction to Auto Launched flow
- Record Triggered flow
- Platform Event Trigger flow
- Invocable Apex and Call the Apex Class From flow
- How to Use Aura Component inside a flow
- Navigate to newly created record from flow
- Assign a specific permission set to the newly created user ( Mon Sept 20, 2021 9:00 AM EST ( 6:30 PM IST) )
How to join?
All session will be live stream in Apex Hours YouTube Channel on scheduled time. Please follow our ApexHours website and subscribe our YouTube Channel and click on bell icon to get more notification. If you have any doubt or query on any session then please add comment in respective session, our team will try to help you as soon as possible.
Here is RSVP Link
For more join our telegram channels 📌 https://t.me/apexHours
Learn & Win
In addition to this, You will get some gift prizes for people that complete the full course, these include
- 20 Udemy course voucher for Mastering Salesforce DX (20*29 = $580)
- More details coming soon.
We are running a contest for all our Apex Hours Lightning flow builers Program attendees and here’s how it works?
- Attendee is expected to complete all sessions by OCT 1, 2021.
- Once complete, the attendee need to do below activities for each session :-
- The attendee needs to comment on the ApexHours website, against the respective session post mentioning that you complete your session.
- Also need to Tweet / linked-In for each session with the hash tag #ApexHoursFlow tagging @ApexHours.
- Multiple contestants will be chosen from this contest by the ApexHours team base on social media , and informed via email.
- We will announce the winners on 15 OCT 2021.
The decision of the ApexHours team will be final in choosing the winners.
Please help us to spread the words with #ApexHoursFlow. Big Thanks to our Instructor Amit Singh.
Check our below training to learn more
Please subscribe our YouTube channel to get notification for video upload
Amit Chaudhary is Salesforce Application & System Architect and working on Salesforce Platform since 2010. He is Salesforce MVP since 2017 and have 17 Salesforce Certificates.
He is a active blogger and founder of Apex Hours.