The Salesforce flow Builder adventure is here. There are many different automation options when it comes to Salesforce, but none are quit as powerful as Salesforce Flow. This training video series will help you accelerate your path to being a Salesforce Flow Builder Specialist. In this Salesforce flow course series we are going to talk about the types of flows, some best practices around flows as well as so intermediate concepts that can set you up for success.
In my opinion Flow is really the future and the now of Salesforce declarative development. Salesforce has put a tremendous amount of resources into flow and they will continue to do so.
What is Salesforce Flow?
Flow is an automation tool provided by Salesforce which can be used to perform various tasks like, Sending an Email, Posting a chatter, Sending the custom Notifications & etc using clicks instead of code. Flow can be trigger for record insert, update and record delete and it can be run for both after and before events. As an admin, Flows are going to be your best friend because you will be able to handle the majority of complex business requirements without the help of a Salesforce developer.
- Lightning Flow : Includes tools for building, managing and running flow and processes.
- Flow Builder : Point and click tool for builder flows
- Flow : Application that automates business processes by collecting data and doing something in Salesforce or external System.
Is this training for me?
This training series is for anyone who is interested in learning Salesforce Flow Builder. You need to meet the below per-requisites to make the most out of this series:
- Foundational Salesforce.com knowledge (Admin skills)
- Salesforce Associate Certification (Good to have)
What is special about this training series?
The training series is logically broken down in to individual Salesforce Flows concepts with each video covering a focused area within Salesforce Flows. This structure will help you navigate through your learning process in a systematic and time efficient manner. You can also go directly to any individual video for quick reference on a specific topic. We included the real time project Scenario in demo.
Wishing you all a wonderful Salesforce Flows learning experience!!! Did we mention that it’s completely Free?
Salesforce Flow Course
The topics below are what will be covered, over the course of the 11+ sessions as a part of the Salesforce Flow Builder series curriculum. Feel free to suggest other topics or provide us with some feedback in comments section.
- Introduction to Salesforce Flows
- Introduction to Screen flow
- Lookup and Picklist Field in flow
- Multi Step Screen flow
- Introduction to Auto Launched flow
- Record Triggered flow
- Platform Event Trigger flow
- Invocable Apex and Call the Apex Class From flow
- How to Use Aura Component inside a flow
- Navigate to newly created record from flow
- Assign a specific permission set to the newly created user
How to join?
Please follow our ApexHours website and subscribe our YouTube Channel and click on bell icon to get more notification. If you have any doubt or query on any session then please add comment in respective session, our team will try to help you as soon as possible.
For more join our telegram channels 📌 https://t.me/apexHours.
Please help us to spread the words with #ApexHoursFlow. Big Thanks to our Instructor Amit Singh.
How to learn Salesforce Flow?
Here are few other training place where you can learn Salesforce Flow for FREE.
Don’t worry we did not stopped our training with 11 sessions. Here are more community sessions which you can watch and learn more.
- Flows Exception Logging Using Fault Connectors & Platform Events
- Salesforce Flow Best Practices
- Migrate Workflow to flow Salesforce
- Salesforce Flow Orchestrator
- Fantastic Frameworks for Fast, Feature-Filled Flows
- How to Test Salesforce Flow Declaratively.
- HTTP Callout in Flow without Code.
Check our Apex hours YouTube Channel to get the all recording.
Yes, This flow builder training is FREE for all and can watch the recording on YouTube.
You can learn the Salesforce flows with in 2 to 4 week base on time which you spending in learning. But on average 2 to 4 weeks is good time to learn.
Check our below training to learn more
Please subscribe our YouTube channel to get notification for video upload