Breaking news!! Salesforce announced the new exam called Salesforce Certified Sales Representative which is available from May 4, 2023. This exam will validate skills in Sales strategy, Planning, Customer engagement, deal management, forecasting, Handling objections, negotiations and customer success.
What is a Sales Professional?
Sales professionals one who bring in revenue by sharing valuable product and service solutions to solve customer problems. Sales professionals use research, product knowledge, and team selling to drive customer success. Learn more about how to become a Sales Professional.
What is Salesforce Certified Sales Representative?
The Salesforce Certified Sales Representative should have knowledge of the sales process and should be good in planning and prospect research, deal management, pipeline forecasting and closing deals with value. Candidates should also have a detailed understanding of their customers, putting them at the center with a commitment to their success, leading with empathy.
Exam will available from May 4, 2023.
Sales Representative certification exam is for who want to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas:
- Guiding discovery and create a sales plan.
- Fostering for customer engagement.
- Who can handle objections and negotiations.
- Committed to close deals.
- Identifying pipeline generation and pipeline progression.
- Applying knowledge of forecasting to drive opportunities and renewals.
- Achieving customer success through order management and fulfillment, service and support, and customer value.
About the Exam
Read on for details about the Sales Representative exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice questions
- Time: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 70%
- Registration fee: USD 200 plus applicable taxes.
- Planning: 21%
- Describe the elements of territory planning.
- Create an approach to engage key accounts.
- Calculate sales quota attainability based on account, territory, and prospect insights.
- Develop business relationships and build partnerships with key roles and personas.
- Customer Engagement: 15%
- Demonstrate thought leadership and build credibility to shift the customer’s thinking.
- Leverage multiple touchpoints to build prospect interest and align on why a solution meets their needs.
- Nurture relationships and drive product adoption to maximize value for the customer
- Deal Management: 37%
- Identify how to qualify a prospect and when to move to the next stage of the sales process.
- Determine customer’s business strategies, goals, initiatives, and challenges to define the scope of the solution.
- Develop and present the value proposition of a solution based on customer needs.
- Identify and remove all challenges to finalize the deal.
- Gain customer commitment and close formal contract.
- Pipeline Management: 12 %
- Identify and generate new pipeline.
- Analyze pipeline health insights ensuring data integrity to improve customer relevance.
- Explain pipe progression and stage velocity.
- Forecasting: 6%
- Assess forecast accuracy to drive opportunity consistency.
- Measure the risks and opportunities associated with a business deal.
- Explain key inputs that drive the forecasting process.
- Customer success: 9%
- Identify the actions needed to book and fulfill orders.
- Identify the post-sales customer journey.
- Assess customer realized and expected value.
Learn more here.
Sales Professional Exam Training.
The self-study materials recommended for this exam include:
Dear Apex Hours team,
I recently came across your blog post about the Salesforce Certified Sales Representative
, and I wanted to thank you for providing such valuable information on this topic.
Your article is well-written and provides a comprehensive overview of the different Quick Start Packages available for Salesforce, including the features, benefits, and pricing. As someone who is considering implementing Salesforce for my organization, I found your insights to be very helpful in understanding the different options and selecting the right package for my needs.
I also appreciate the practical tips you provided for getting started with Salesforce, such as identifying business goals, defining user roles, and customizing the platform to meet specific requirements. These suggestions will certainly help me to better plan and execute my Salesforce implementation.
Overall, I am impressed with the quality of your content and the value it provides to the Salesforce community. Thank you for your dedication to sharing knowledge and supporting the success of Salesforce users and admins.
Thank you so much for your kind words. Its means alot for us. We wish you all the best for your career.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the exceptional learning resources we provide on your platform. The webinars, tutorials, and training sessions we offer have been invaluable in helping me develop my Salesforce skills and deepen my understanding of the platform.
We dedication to sharing knowledge and expertise with the Salesforce community has not only aided me in my professional growth but has also inspired me to continue learning and expanding my skill set.
Thank you once again for your hard work and commitment to delivering top-notch educational content. I am excited to continue my learning journey with Apex Hours and look forward to the upcoming sessions.
Thank you so much for all your kind words. Thanks for making my day