Salesforce Webassessor is a web-based credential management system that allows you to apply for Salesforce certification exams and track your status. Join us to learn about webAssessor and how to book your Salesforce Certification Exam.
What is WebAssessor?
Webassessor is a SaaS platform that empowers organizations to develop items, test forms and manage candidates and exams in real-time from Kryterion. Salesforce uses this online tool for Salesforce certification. You can register online exam or give an exam at the Kryterion Test center from WebAssessor.
WebAssessor Salesforce Sign up
First thing first. If you want to register for your First Salesforce Certification then you need to signup for a WebAssessor Salesforce account.
1. Go to home page and click on “Create a new Webassessor Login now” link to create a new webassessor account.
2. Complete the below form to create the user.
Book your Salesforce Certification Exam
Let see the step by step process to schedule your Salesforce Certification Exam. There are two way to register for exam 1. onsite proctored or 2. online proctored exams. Let see onsite proctored exam example.
1. Log in to your webAssessor account.
2. Then click on Register for An Exam tab
3. Select the exam category. Then you can select online or onsite exam option. Like below screen
4. Let’s take an example for the onsite exam here. After clicking on the register button it will ask you to select the Testing Center where you wish to take the test.
5)After selecting the options click on the select button from the bottom of the screen. Then it will ask you to select the date and time.
6. Last step is confirmation and payment. If you have any voucher code that you can use in the below screen. After that click on the Checkout option which will take you to the payment option.
7. Payment option will come in last page
Webassessor Salesforce support
If you need any help for Salesforce certification from Webassessor then follow below step click on help option from top of the screen or click on open a case option.
If you still did not get proper help here. Then check this article.
How to Link Trailhead profile to WebAssessor
Check out the “Link Your Salesforce Certifications to Your Trailblazer.me Profile” article for step by step process. By connecting your Webassessor account to your Trailblazer account, You can show your certifications on the Trailhead profile.
How do I link my Salesforce certification to a company?
Login to your Webassessor then click on “Edit Profile” from top menu. Then update below details. Add your company name and select “Are you a” as “SFDC Partner”.
FAQ about WebAssessor
Webassessor is a secure, online testing tool used by Salesforce for all Salesforce certification exams.
You can Link Your Salesforce Certifications to Your Trailblazer. me Profile using this article.
We have 40 Salesforce certifications ranging from $75 to $6000 currently in 2022. Most of the certifications cost either $200 or $400 plus local taxes. Learn more here.
Use webassessor tool for Salesforce exam registration.
Salesforce WebAssessor is a SAAS platform, Salesforce used it for all Salesforce certifications. You can book your Salesforce exam online or offline from Salesforce WebAssessor. To show all your certification on the trailhead profile you can link the WebAssessor with your trailhead.me profile.