In this post, we will talk about how to pass Salesforce Admin Certification. This Salesforce Admin Certification FREE workshop, we will cover all topics of the exam and give some guidelines and tips to clear your exam on the first attempt. Please join our FREE Salesforce Certified System Administrator Exam Course. Salesforce Admin Certification is one of the entry-level certifications in Salesforce.
Salesforce Certified Admin should have a general knowledge of the features available to end users and the configuration options available to a Salesforce Administrator. If you are looking for Salesforce Admin Certification questions and dumps, this post and training are not for you.
The Salesforce Admin Certification learning adventure is here!!! Finally we are back again with another FREE training this time it is Salesforce Admin Certification Workshop.
- What is Salesforce Admin Certification?
- What is a Salesforce Administrator?
- Salesforce Admin Certification Cost
- FREE Salesforce Admin Certification Workshop/Training
- Salesforce Admin Certification topics
- Configuration and Setup: 20%
- Object Manager and Lightning App Builder: 20%
- Sales and Marketing Applications: 12%
- Service and Support Applications: 11%
- Productivity and Collaboration: 7%
- Data and Analytics Management: 14%
- Workflow/Process Automation: 16%
- FREE Salesforce Admin Practice Exam
- How to Prepare Salesforce Admin Certification Exam
What is Salesforce Admin Certification?
In brief Salesforce Admin Certification is built for candidates with broad knowledge of customizing Salesforce, regularly configuring the platform, managing users, and looking for ways to get even more out of its features and capabilities. This is one of the entry-level certifications in Salesforce for beginners.
What is a Salesforce Administrator?
A Salesforce Administrator solves business problems by customizing the Salesforce Platform. They build, configure, and automate technology solutions to deliver business value. Salesforce Administrators work with stakeholders to define system requirements and customize the platform. Most importantly, they enable users to get the most out of Salesforce technology. If you are new to Salesforce, please check our FREE Salesforce Admin Training first.
Salesforce Admin Certification Cost
The registration fee is USD 200 plus applicable taxes as required per local law; the Retake fee is USD 100 plus applicable taxes as required per local law.
About the Salesforce Admin Certification Exam
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 65%
- Exam Code: ADM 201
Check the Salesforce document for the latest information.
FREE Salesforce Admin Certification Workshop/Training
Register for our FREE Salesforce ADM 201 Training for Beginners. In this Workshop/training, we will cover all the below topics and guide you on how to prepare for Salesforce Admin certification.
- Day 1: Introduction to Salesforce Admin Certification and Topics
- Day 2: Configuration and Setup
- Day 3: Object Manager and Lightning App Builder
- Day 4: Sales and Marketing Applications
- Day 5: Service and Support Applications and Productivity and Collaboration
- Day 6: Data and Analytics Management
- Day 7: Workflow/Process Automation
How to join Salesforce Admin Certification Training?
All sessions will be live streamed on Apex Hours YouTube Channel at a scheduled time. Please follow our ApexHours website and subscribe to our YouTube Channel and click on the bell icon to get more notifications. If you have any doubts or queries on any session then please add a comment in the respective session, and our team will try to help you as soon as possible.
For more join, our telegram channels https://t.me/apexHours. Here please help us to spread the word with #ApexHoursADM201Workshop. Big Thanks to our Speaker Arpit Vijayvergiya.
Salesforce Admin Certification topics
Salesforce Admin certification is divided into 7 sections. You need over 65% to complete your certification.
DAY 1: Salesforce Admin Certification topics Video
Check out the below recording to understand the Salesforce Admin exam format and outline of the exam. This session also contains the topics which come in exam
Configuration and Setup: 20%
- Describe the information found in the company settings (for example: company settings fiscal year, business hours, currency management, default settings).
- Distinguish and understand the administration of declarative configuration of the User Interface. (for example: UI settings, app menu, list views, global actions, Lightning App Builder).
- Given a scenario, demonstrate the proper setup and maintenance of users.
- Explain the various organization Security Controls. (for example: Setup Audit Trail, Login Hours, Session Settings)
- Given a user request scenario, apply the appropriate security controls based on the features and capabilities of the Salesforce sharing model. (for example: public groups, org wide default, sharing: roles, subordinates, hierarchy, report and dashboard folders)
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate use of a custom profile or permission set using the various profile settings and permissions
DAY 2: Configuration and Setup in Salesforce Video
Check our below session to understand Customization and Configuration in Salesforce which covers 20% of Salesforce Admin Certification. The following are the main topics which cover in this section.
- Company Setup
- User Setup
- Security Setup
- UI Setup
- Custom Profile and Permission Sets
Object Manager and Lightning App Builder: 20%
- Describe the standard object architecture and relationship model. (for example: standard object, parent/child, master detail/lookup/junction relationships, and record types.)
- Explain how to create, delete, and customize fields and page layouts on standard and custom objects, and know the implications of deleting fields.
- Given a scenario, determine how to create and assign page layouts, record types and business processes for custom and standard objects.
DAY 3: Object Manager and Lightning App Builder video
Sales and Marketing Applications: 12%
- Given a scenario, identify the capabilities and implications of the sales process. (for example: sales process, opportunity, path, and forecast impact.)
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate sales productivity features using opportunity tools. (for example: dashboards, lead scoring, Einstein opportunity scoring, and home page assistant.)
- Describe the capabilities of lead automation tools and campaign management. (for example: leads, lead convert, lead assignment rules, campaign and campaign members.)
Day 4 : Sales and Marketing Applications
Service and Support Applications: 11%
- Describe the capabilities of case management. (for example: case, case assignment rules, and queues.)
- Given a scenario, identify how to automate case management. (for example: support process, case auto-response rules, and case escalation.)
Productivity and Collaboration: 7%
- Describe the capabilities of activity management.
- Describe the features of Chatter.
- Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Mobile App.
- Identify use cases for AppExchange applications.
Day 5: Service and Support Applications and Productivity and Collaboration
Data and Analytics Management: 14%
- Describe the considerations when importing, updating, transferring, mass deleting, exporting, and backing up data.
- Describe the capabilities and implications of data validation tools.
- Describe the options available when creating or customizing a report or report type.
- Describe the impact of the sharing model on reports.
- Describe the options available when creating and modifying dashboards (e.g., dashboard components, data sources, chart types, Subscribing, running user).
Day 6: Data and Analytics Management Video
Workflow/Process Automation: 16%
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate automation solution based on the capabilities of the tool.
- Describe capabilities and use cases for Flow.
- Describe capabilities and use cases for the approval process.
DAY 7 : Workflow/Process Automation Video
FREE Salesforce Admin Practice Exam
Once you are ready for the exam check out the Trailhead Salesforce Admin Practice test to check your knowledge. All the best for your Salesforce Admin 201 exam.
How to Prepare Salesforce Admin Certification Exam
- Check our FREE Salesforce Admin Training.
- Complete below Trailhead module.
I hope this Salesforce Admin Certification Training/ workshop will help you to become a Certified Salesforce Admin. All the best for your exam.
I love it
Enjoy the FREE Salesforce ADM 201 Workshop
Apex hours, amit choudhary best
All the best for your Salesforce Admin certification. I hope this workshop will help you to become Salesforce Certified Admin.
Really great to learn from Amit Chaudhary and apex hours
I hope this FREE Salesforce Admin Certification Training will help you to clear your exam
Hi Amit, Very excited and happy I found this workshop on a right time . I registered but I didn’t get any acknowledgement . Please advise.
Check out our FREE Admin Training and try this ADM 201 workshop.
Thanks for sharing @Amit Chaudhary!
What’s the length of each session?
Approx 1 hours
Yes , Sure sir,
Will this be available for viewing later as timezone does not match
The recording will be available on the Apex Hours YouTube channel.
I have registered for the Admin certification training but didn’t receive any confirmation email. Please advise.
All Sessions will be live stream on apex hours YouTube.
How can I register for this free workshop?
Full Training will be live Stream on ApexHours YouTube channel. Subscribe for notification
Hi Amit, Thankyou so much for providing these valuable sessions. It’s really helpful to gain the knowledge in Salesforce. Keep up the good work.
I’m very excited to follow the upcoming sessions.
All the best for you Salesforce ADM 201 Certification.
Great Content and great presentation as well as detailed information on each topic. Thanks for your effort.
I love the recordings a lot
Please complete full program
I have watched all the 3 sessions as of 14th Oct 2022. I must say trainings are precise and effective . These gonna definitely help all of us.
thank you for arranging these sessions.
All the best for your exam
Hi Amit, Thank you very much for “FREE Salesforce Admin Certification Training”. It is really very helpful for new members who are willing to build their career in Salesforce like me. I am preparing for the Salesforce Admin certification exam under your guidance from apexhours blog and YouTube channel
All the best for your exam
Can we get these slides ……
I have watched Day 4 of the training session.
The SF Admin Training on Youtube was uploaded 3 years ago. Please upload more recent one as a lot of changes have taken place. The core really stays the same so I appreciate your videos to help newer admins understand the overall information. Apex Hours is a fantastic resource!
That Training is still gold and we added missing topic in this training
Thank you so much.
it will be great if u share the PPT.
All content is available in form of Blog post
I have completed all of the sessions. Thank you.
I have completed all the sessions
I have completed all the sessions . Thanks ApexHours Team for the workshop.
I am preparing for the admin certification. Apexhours is too good and very structured. Useful for people like me without prior SF experience. Thanks a lot.
All the best for Salesforce Admin Certification exam