Salesforce CRM automating the sales process had an extreme kick start when businesses started to invest in the framework. Organisations even saw an exponential progress in their lead conversion, customer satisfaction, and return on investment. However, the progress was made for digital businesses and field services were merely a concept. Soon, Salesforce urged the need to reach field services. That’s where the world was introduced to Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
what is Salesforce Field Service Lightning FSL?
Field Service Lightning (FSL) enables businesses to unite customers, connected devices, agents, dispatchers, and employees in the service field with one powerful service platform that delivers a seamless customer experience with field service. Features Of Salesforce Field Service Lightning So, the features of FSL in Salesforce are as follows:
- The Service Team will receive the accurate time schedule as per the availability of the customer. That helps to manage
the travel time and work schedule accordingly.
- The software recognizes the ability of an individual technician and assigns the task appropriately. This helps in Customer
- The electronic signature facility is provided by FSL while accepting the work request as well as acknowledging the
- Supervisors can effortlessly manage the service provided by the technicians through a map view or Gantt graph.
- Administrators can configure and manage the work structure, service guidelines, and basic requirements through the
These are some features that are mentioned, let’s take a deep dive into FSL and understand its data model and how it works.
Learn more about full Salesforce Field Service Lightning Training.
Amit Chaudhary is Salesforce Application & System Architect and working on Salesforce Platform since 2010. He is Salesforce MVP since 2017 and have 17 Salesforce Certificates.
He is a active blogger and founder of Apex Hours.