The core of CPQ is Quote & Quote Lines. Quote Line Editor is the user interface Salesforce CPQ provides the Sales Reps to add or remove products, apply discounts and markups, and calculate prices for their quote.
This session will covers functions around using the quote line editor, adding columns to the quote line editor, using the quote line drawer, dynamically changing the quote line column headers, default buttons, guidelines for cloning quote lines, adjusting column width, and the Line editor package settings
Here is agenda of session.
- Using the Quote line Editor
- Adding Columns to the Line Editor
- Quote Line Editor Drawer
- Dynamically Change Quote line Editor Column Headers
- Default Buttons
- Guidelines for Cloning Quote Line
- Adjust Column Width – Summer 20
- Show Product Image Fields in the Quote Line Editor
|Date : JAN 6, 2021 9:00 AM EST (7:30 PM IST )|
Where : https://youtu.be/KrY2x13-vlE
Speaker : Sudha Sundaram
Learn & Win
In addition to this, All Apex Hours CPQ attendees are eligible to win the following
- 10 Udemy course voucher for Mastering Salesforce DX
- 5 Lightning web components course Vouchers
- Link to Salesforce Help Article
If you missed the initial session then please check our Salesforce CPQ Playlist for recording and check our all Salesforce CPQ Training sessions detail from here. Please help us to spread the words with #ApexHoursCPQ
Please subscribe our YouTube channel to get notification for video upload.
Amit Chaudhary is Salesforce Application & System Architect and working on Salesforce Platform since 2010. He is Salesforce MVP since 2017 and have 17 Salesforce Certificates.
He is a active blogger and founder of Apex Hours.