An age old saying goes “The fruits of hard work are sweet” however at #ApexHours we believe that the fruits of your own hard-work are the sweetest and we want the attendees of Apex Hours for CPQ Training program to experience this!
Letting the cat out of the bag.
So, we tried answering the million dollar WIIFO (What’s In It For Me? ) question on behalf of all our ApexHours attendees and here’s the deal.
All Apex Hours CPQ attendees are eligible to win the following. The program begins on JAN 04, 2021 at 6 PM India Time and will run daily until Feb 12, 2021.
- 10 Vouchers for Mastering SalesforceDX course on Udemy
- 5 Lightning Web Component Course Vouchers
How do I win?
We are running a contest for all our Apex Hours CPQ Program attendees and here’s how it works?
- Attendee is expected to complete all sessions by FEB 12, 2021.
- Once complete, the attendee need to do below activities for each session :-
- The attendee needs to comment on the ApexHours website, against the respective session post mentioning that you complete your session.
- Also need to Tweet / linked-In for each session with the hash tag #ApexHoursCPQ tagging @ApexHours.
- Multiple contestants will be chosen from this contest by the ApexHours team base on social media , and informed via email.
- We will announce the winners on 26 FEB 2021.
Please promote our all Salesforce CPQ sessions on Twitter & LinkedIn with #ApexHoursCPQ tag so more and more person can take advantage of this training sessions.
The decision of the ApexHours team will be final in choosing the winners.
All the Best and Get Set Go!
Hello, I registered for the CPQ sessions which are going to begin from Jan 4th..but I haven’t received any confirmation email..when can I expect the mail?
All session will be live stream in Apex Hours YouTube Channel on scheduled time. Please subscribe our YouTube Channel and click on bell icon to get notification. If you have any doubt or query on any session then please add comment in respective session, our team will try to help you as soon as possible.
Hello Apex Hours team.. I attended the 1st CPQ training session today..thanks a lot for the great initiative and a very good introductory session. Looking forward to attending further sessions 😊
All the best
Thanks for starting this free and useful career oriented training. i have seen your first video on youtube.
Hello Apex Hours team.. I attended the CPQ training session very nice explation..thanks a lot for the great initiative and a very good Sessions. Looking forward to attending further sessions 😊
Hi Amit & Team,
This is Manan Shah (https://www.linkedin.com/in/manan-shah-45182115)
I am following Salesforce CPQ session from beginning and I found it is very useful.
Thanks to Sudha and Prashant to explain all the complex modules easily.
By going through each videos, what I feel that if we have single flow where all those modules/concepts can be set at one place then it will be easy to understand the flow and how they are connected.
If you guys can share that presentation, it will be helpful.