Welcome back to the Salesforce Admin Certification workshop on Day 4. in this session/post, we will cover Sales and Marketing Applications in Salesforce which covers 12% of Salesforce Admin Certification. The following are the main topics which cover in this section.
- Typical Sales Cycle
- How Salesforce Support Sales Cycle (Key Object)
- Lead Process
- Sales Process
- Lead Assignment Rule
- Productive Features
Typical Sales Cycle
How Salesforce Support Sales Cycle
Lead Process: Lead process control the picklist values available for Lead Status.
Sales Process: Sales process control the picklist values available for Opportunity Stage.
Lead Assignment Rule
Automatically assign leads to users or queues, based on pre-defined criteria. Multiple assignment rules can be created, but only 1 can be activated.
Lead Auto Response Rule
We can create as many as Auto Response rules. But only 1 can be activated at a time. Users can see the email in the activity history. We can add up to 25 filter criteria, up to 255 character each.
Workflow rule VS Auto Response Rule
|Designed For||Notification to interested parties.||Initial response|
|Runs When||When Record is created or edited.||When record is created.|
|Target Audience||Anyone you choose.||Person Submitted lead|
Einstein Lead Scoring
- Einstein Lead Scoring add Lead score field to Leads.
- Einstein reanalyzes your lead data every 10 days and refreshes your scores
Einstein Opportunity Scoring
- It shows us how many chances for winning the opportunity.
- Einstein Opportunity Scoring add Opportunity score field to Opportunity.
- We can add an Opportunity score field to any list view also.
- Einstein Opportunity Scoring shows, Negative, and positive for Opportunity.
DAY 4: Sales and Marketing Applications in Salesforce
Twist Your Mind
- Apex Hours is configuring the lead conversion process. Which two factors should Admin consider before setting up the process?
- Which object can be added as campaign member.