Exciting News for Salesforce Fans! Introducing FREE MuleSoft Training course for Salesforce Developers Series. Hey there, fellow Salesforce enthusiasts! If you’ve ever been curious about MuleSoft, we’ve got something just for you. Our brand-new series is here to help you explore MuleSoft in the simplest way possible.
Is MuleSoft Training For Me?
Our “MuleSoft for Salesforce Developers” sessions are designed with you in mind, whether you’re new to MuleSoft or already a seasoned pro. From demystifying the essentials of web services and APIs to walking you through the intricacies of Design, Development, Deployment, Management, and Security of APIs – we’ve got it all covered.
But here’s the great news: you don’t have to be a tech expert to join us. you’re welcome to join in! Whether you’re a developer, an IT professional, or simply someone curious about the magic of integration – we’ve got you covered.
The excitement is building, and we can’t wait to share the magic of “MuleSoft for Salesforce Developers” with you.
Mulesoft training Course
Here us our online Mulesoft training course.
- Introduction to MuleSoft
- Introduction-Mule Soft (Mule 4)
- What are Web services?
- What is an API?
- Walk Through to a Web-Site
- Why Is MuleSoft?
- API Led Connectivity
- What is the API-led Connectivity approach?
- What is an Anypoint Platform?
- Designing APIs
- What is API Specification & Design Center?
- Create API Spec using RAML – Hands-On
- RAML and Publish to Exchange in MuleSoft
- Create API Spec using RAMLfor Multiple Resources
- Using ! include, types and type in RAML –
- Publish API specification to Exchange
- Developing APIs – Part 1 [Sept 27, 2023 9:00 AM EST]
- MULE 4 – MESSAGE STRUCTURE
- Introduction to Anypoint Studio
- Mule 4 Project Structure
- Introduction to Flow , Sub-flow and a Private Flow
- CONNECTORS – Part 1 HTTP – Listener
- Set Payload
- Building a Simple RESTful API – Hands-on
- Debugging an Application in Anypoint
- Studio – Hands-on
- Developing APIs – Part 2 [Sept 29, 2023 9:00 AM EST]
- Flow – Reference – Hands-On
- Attributes and Variables
- SET VARIABLE and Attributes – Hands-On
- TRANSFORM MESSAGE
- SCOPE OF ATTRIBUTES , PAYLOAD AND VARIABLES- Hands-On
- CONFIGURATION PROPERTIES
- DataWeave Session 1 [OCT 2, 2023 9:00 AM EST]
- DATAWEAVE – 2 0
- DATAWEAVE – THE POWER OF THE PREVIEW FEATURE
- UNDERSTANDING ARRAY AND OBJECT
- TRANSFORMING ONE DATA TYPE TO OTHER
- MAP AND MAP OBJECT
- DATAWEAVE IN OTHER COMPONENTS
- DATAWEAVE – INPUT-OUTPUT MAPPING
- DATAWEAVE – FUNCTIONS
- DataWeave Session 2 [OCT 4, 2023 9:00 AM EST]
- Developing APIs – Part 3 [OCT 6, 2023 9:00 AM EST]
- CONNECTORS- Part 3: Choice Router [OCT 9, 2023 9:00 AM EST]
- SCATTER – GATHER
- HTTP REQUEST
- Salesforce Integration [OCT 11, 2023 9:00 AM EST]
- Connecting Salesforce – Hands-On
- Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Salesforce connectors
- Error handling [OCT 13, 2023 9:00 AM EST]
- Error Handling
- Introduction to ERROR HANDLING in Mule 4
- IDENTIFYING ERROR TYPES
- On Error Propagate, On Error Continue, Raise Error, Try Block
- 3 RULES TO UNDERSTAND ERROR HANDLING
- Developing APIs [OCT 16, 2023 9:00 AM EST]
- CONNECTORS- Part 4: For-Each
- Batch Processing
- Object Store
- Introduction to MUNITS
- Deploying APIs [OCT 18, 2023 9:00 AM EST]
- DEPLOYMENT TYPES
- CLOUDHUB DEPLOYMENT
- CLOUDHUB DEPLOYMENT VIA ANYPOINT STUDIO
- CLOUDHUB DEPLOYMENT VIA ANYPOINT PLATFORM
- ON-PREM DEPLOYMENT
- ON-PREM DEPLOYMENT VIA APPS FOLDER
- ON-PREM DEPLOYMENT VIA RUNTIME MANAGER
- Managing APIs [OCT 20, 2023 9:00 AM EST]
- API MANAGER
- APPLY POLICIES WITHOUT CREATING PROXY APIS
- APPLY POLICIES BY CREATING PROXY APIS
- APPLY POLICIES – Hands-On
- Final Project / Miscellaneous topics/Best Practices on Last Session.
How To Join?
All sessions will be live-streamed on Apex Hours YouTube Channel at a scheduled time. Please follow our ApexHours website and subscribe our YouTube Channel and click on bell icon to get more notification. If you have any doubt or query on any session then please add comment in respective session, our team will try to help you as soon as possible.
For more join our telegram channels 📌 https://t.me/apexHours
Please help us to spread the words with #ApexHoursMuleSoft. Big Thanks to our Instructor Sravan Lingam.
More information coming soon.
Get ready to learn, have fun, and discover a whole new side of Salesforce and MuleSoft. 🚀 Stay tuned for more info – this is going to be awesome! #MuleSoftForSalesforce #EasyIntegration. Check our old FREE Salesforce Training.