The Salesforce OmniStudio digital engagement suite makes it easy to click-configure rich, consumer-grade user experiences based on objects, APEX classes, REST APIs and other data sources. In this session, Peter will explain the business and technical problems that led to the development of OmniStudio and review its key components. He’ll show some examples of OmniStudio in action, talk about its expanding role within Salesforce, and tell you how you can learn more.
In this session we covered the User Interface, FlexCards and Omniscript for guided processes including data tools like DataRaptor and Integration Procedures.
Here is agenda of our sessions.
- Why did we build OmniStudio?
- Key Components
- OmniScript : Step users through complex tasks
- FlexCards : Beginning end ending point for guided interactions
- Interaction Console : Utilities and common components to facilitate contact center flows
- Integration Procedures : Merge the output to multiple APIs and orchestrate multi-step calcualtions
- DataRaptor : Configurable service for retrieving, transforming and updating data.
- IDX Workbench : Simplify Dev Ops by making it easy to share updates via source control
- Project Explorer : Organize metadata into collection of industry processes.
- OmniAnalytics : Usage analytics to support a continuous improvement loop.
- A Few similarity and differences with other parts of Salesforce
- Moving into the Ohana
- What’s Next
|Date : SAT, Feb 27, 2021 10:00 AM EST (8:30 PM IST )|
Speaker : Peter Thorson, VP Product Salesforce Industries
Please note that we have limit of 100 attendees that can join the online sessions. However, recording will be posted on our YouTube channel. Please subscribe our YouTube channel to get notification for video upload.