A prospect is a visitor from a website or landing page with an email address. We can create the prospects manually or do data import in Pardot. Prospects can be created manually, via import, or through a Salesforce sync. Join us to learn about Prospect Management in Pardot.
Types of the list in Pardot
There are different types of lists in Pardot for Prospect Management.
- The members will be added to the list whenever the record follows the list criteria.
- Members will be removed from the list if they don’t follow the list criteria.
- Example- Dynamic list having Company = “ApexHours”
- The list will display all the records having company = ApexHours, and if any record is further created with the same company name, then it will be added automatically to List
- If the company name for a prospect is changed from ApexHours to something else, then those will be automatically removed from a dynamic list.
- The count of members in the static list will always be constant unless and until the record is deleted in Pardot.
- Example- List import of random data will be stored in the list, and further, there won’t be the addition of any records in it
Create Pardot Campaign
The Pardot campaign is a prospect touchpoint (Similar to the source in another system). Most of the things in Pardot are connected with CAMPAIGN. Most of pardot’s various marketing elements must be associated with a campaign, including emails, forms and form handlers, custom redirects, landing pages, and website tracking
Recycle Bin in Pardot
It’s always a requirement in marketing automation tools to recover deleted records. Pardot has its own recycle bin to recover the deleted prospects.