Hear from the man who helps make it happen: Salesforce Principal Developer Evangelist René Winkelmeyer.
Building rich, efficient, and resilient Lightning Web Components is no black magic. This webinar will cover best practices around:
- Using public, and private properties for effective component composition.
- Event communication for child-to-parent as well as for sibling components (pubsub).
- When, and when not, to use Apex with Lightning Web Components
- Aura interoperability
When : MAR. 23, 2019, 10:00 AM ( 7:30 PM IST )
Speaker: Rene Winkelmeyer
Please note that we have limit of 100 attendees that can join the online sessions. However, recording will be posted on our YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe our YouTube and click on bell icon to get notification for video upload.
Please check below post on Lightning Web Components:-
- Lightning Web Components ( LWC ) in Salesforce with Non-Scratch Org
- Invoke Apex Controller from Lightning Web Component | Lightning Web Component inside Another LWC
- Design attributes in Lightning Web Components | CSS and SVG Files | Lightning Web Components | targetConfigs
- How to get current user id in lightning web component | Access logged in user ID in LWC
- Toast Notification in Lightning Web Components | ShowToastEvent | (LWC)
Check our “Session in 2019” page for all upcoming and old sessions of 2019.
Sharing is Caring so Share with your friends
2,689 total views, 7 views today