In this blog, we will learn how to Setup Pardot org in Salesforce to kick start your Pardot journey. We will talk about how to get Pardot login and step by step process to configure the Salesforce Pardot Org.
Configure Pardot in Sales Cloud
Here are required step to configure the Pardot in Sales Cloud.
- Package Link-http://www2.pardot.com/notes/pardot-appexchange-package-download-and-release-notes/
- Assign access of Pardot connected App
- Apply the Pardot Connector user permission (Sales, Service or CRM user license)
- Enable Pardot lightning App
- Remove access of Pardot classic App
- Resume the sync of connector
Let start the customize journeys.
1. Sign up For Pardot Org
Sign up on below link https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/pardot-de. Once you fill signup form, you will receive an email and you can set your password.
2. Install Package
Install Package using below link http://www2.pardot.com/notes/pardot-appexchange-package-download-and-release-notes/. Click on Production environment & Install it for All users
3. Setup Pardot Business Unit
Setup Pardot Business unit. Go to Setup -> Pardot account setup and give Business unit name and assign admin
4. Enable Pardot Lightning App.
Enable Pardot lightning App. Go to Marketing Setup as shown in below image and enable pardot lightning App
5. Assign Sales or service or CRM permission set
Assign Sales or service or CRM permission set to your user So, we are assigning Sales Cloud User permission set to our user. Setup -> Permission set -> Sales cloud user -> Manage Assignment and assign it to your user.
6. Pardot managed connected App setting
Go to setup -> manage connected app and edit b2bma_canvas App and make sure below setting is as per snap
7. Access Pardot app
Click on App launcher and you will be able to see Pardot App. This App will navigate into pardot lightning screen. To Access Pardot classic, hit below URL and click on login with Salesforce https://pi.demo.pardot.com/ .
8. Resume the Sync
Go to Pardot setting from Pardot lightning App -> Click on connector -> Once the connector is verified, click on resume sync as show in below snaps.
Hope this blog was informative