Join us in our next session to learn about the Complexity of the Q&A in CTA Exam. In this session, Praneel PIDIKITI will talk about how he deal with a critical piece of the CTA board – Q&A.
Why is Q&A critical in a Review Board
- Q&A is the last stage in the review board you will be confronting after 4+ hours of intense working
- This is when Judges actively participate in a conversation with you
- This is the last opportunity to fill the gaps in the overall solution
- Only a finite number of questions to cover the complete scenario
- Different possibilities need different approaches
- Solution is invalid
- Missed a requirement / haven’t covered it because of time constraint
- The solution is Suboptimal.
- The solution is Optimal, But the rationale is missing.
- A change of one solution/data model made another solution invalid.
Required Skills / Approaches
My Experience dealing with Q&A
- Everything is interlinked
- The right Approach to Preparation helps your Presentation and Q&A
- The right Approach to Presentation helps your Q&A
- Try to cover as many details as possible in your artifact details and the presentation narrative to completely cover the section requirements. So that we
- can avoid any specific questions in the relevant sections
- Build a mental map of the dependencies and the solutions
- Minimize the unexpected/unknown.
- Pay special attention to the critical requirements.
- Judges are there to help us.
- Improve Overall Salesforce knowledge
- Frequent assessments to find the weak areas
- Practical experience will help
- Get comfortable with the data model changes during the Q&A
- Avoid the snowball Effect & domino effect
- Understand why and what was being asked before answering
- Improve muscle memory for Q&A, make them as a reflex
- Practice Flashcards every day
- Practice OAuth flows and integration patterns
- Cheat Sheets
- Practice section-based grilling sessions with study buddies.
- How deep/detailed should my answers be?
- Can I skip a question?
- Can some sections be covered without a need for questions in a
- Q&A ?
Dealing with critical piece of the CTA board – Q&A
Here is the agenda of the session
- Why is Q&A Critical in a Review Board
- Required Skills / Approaches
- My experience dealing with Q&A
- Key takeaways
- Q&A about Q&A
CTA board – Q&A Recording
|Date: SAT Feb 06, 2021, 10:00 AM EST (8:30 PM IST )
Speaker : Praneel PIDIKITI (#CTA)
Please note that we have a limit of 100 attendees who can join the online sessions. However, the recording will be posted on our YouTube channel. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notifications for video uploads.