The advent of the Fourth Industrial Revolution brings with it, a dire need for today's workforce to acquire new skills rapidly, to stay relevant in the fast paced work environment.
As for students who are entering the workforce, it has never been imperative, than today, to learn skills and keep up with changing times! This was the motivation that led the A-Team to conceive the Student Chapter of the Apex Hours Program.
We definitely don't intend to kill your curiosity rat! So here's a little more about the program.
What is Salesforce Student Apex Hours and what's in it for me ?
Salesforce Student Apex Hours is an online series of 10 sessions, with each session specifically tailored for students across India and globally and led by experienced Salesforce experts with a diverse industry experience.
The program helps students acquire Salesforce skills through a practical show and tell method during sessions and helps on-board students into the dynamic Salesforce eco-system!
How can I become a part of the journey?
An open mind, some hunger to learn and a browser with a good internet connection is all you need to get started. RSVP for the online sessions from the Apex Hours for Students Agenda page and you are off to a great start!
I know… you’re probably thinking … don’t fret, as all sessions will be recorded and posted to our YouTube Channel so you can learn at your own pace. We will also have other spaces for you to collaborate with us.
Did we mention that it’s completely Free?
The topics below are what will be covered, over the course of the 10+ sessions as a part of the Salesforce Apex Hours for Student curriculum. Feel free to suggest other topics or provide us with some feedback in comments section!
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and Salesforce - 1 Aug, 2019 ( 7:00 PM IST )
- Modelling Data in Salesforce - 2 Aug, 2019 ( 7:00 PM IST )
- Customizing the User Interface - 5 Aug, 2019 ( 7:00 PM IST )
- Aggregating & Validating Salesforce Data - 6 Aug, 2019 ( 7:00 PM IST )
- Automating Business Processes - Part 1(Process Builder and Workflow) - 7 Aug, 2019 ( 7:00 PM IST )
- Automating Business Processes - Part 2 (Flow)- 9 Aug, 2019 ( 7:00 PM IST )
- Automating Business Processes - Part 3 (Approval process)- 12 Aug, 2019 ( 7:00 PM IST )
- Managing Data Access - 13 Aug, 2019 ( 7:00 PM IST )
- Who Sees What in Salesforce? - 14 Aug, 2019 ( 7:00 PM IST )
- Auditing & Troubleshooting Errors - 19 Aug, 2019 ( 7:30 PM IST )
- Data Management with Salesforce - 20 Aug, 2019 ( 7:30 PM IST )
- Making Sense of your Salesforce Data - 21 Aug, 2019 ( 7:30 PM IST )
So stay tuned and keep watching this space for more learning!
Meet Our Team
Please check below post to know out our team.