In God we trust, everyone else brings data to the table! This episode talks about the tools available to effectively report on the data within Salesforce to measure performance in Key Business Areas.
In Episode 12, we will cover the following topics
- Report Types
- Standard & Custom Report Types
- Q & A
- Report Types are the templates which gives you the ability to create the Reports in a different format.
- Out of the box, Salesforce provides a set of predefined standard report types.
- Don’t see all the fields you want? You might need to create a custom report type
- A report is a list of records that meet the criteria define by you.
- It’s displayed in Salesforce in rows and columns, and can be filtered, grouped, or displayed in a graphical chart.
- With the help of report you can show the key information about the objects. For Example, Top Accounts, Top Products, Successful Marketing campaign
What is Dashboards?
A dashboard is a visual display of key metrics and trends for records in your org. The Dashboards is collection of Reports, VF pages and other components.
URL Based Filter in Reports
URL based filters are used to filter based on some dynamic values. For Example, displaying the list of all the contacts records related to a single Account.
Episode 12 was presented by Amit Singh on Aug 21, 2019 at 7:30 PM Indian Standard Time.
Here is playlist link for all recording
1,410 total views, 5 views today