Journey to Salesforce also known as J2S is officially available in US, Canada and India. The program is designed to prepare students and non-Salesforce professionals for a career as a Salesforce professional in the ecosystem. Join us to learn about Journey to Salesforce Program.
What is Journey to Salesforce?
Journey to Salesforce is your fast track to becoming a Salesforce Developer. This free online program is for individuals who are new to the Salesforce ecosystem, providing essential skills and practical knowledge for success.
The program is:
- 100% free & online
- Continuous enrollment & self-paced
- No Salesforce experience required
- Extensive content library
- Mentorship & community
- Giveaways & rewards*
- This program is only for legal residents of the U.S., Canada, and India
- Professionals already working in the Salesforce ecosystem are not eligible for the program
- Salesforce employees are also not eligible
Who can join?
- Anyone who wants to learn Salesforce development
- Developers from other technologies looking to become a Salesforce Developer
- Students looking to learn a great technology for their career path
- Anyone who is a U.S., Canada, or India resident and who isn’t already working on Salesforce projects.
How do I register for Journey to Salesforce Program?
Registration is quick, easy, and free! Simply follow the three-step process to join the Journey to Salesforce program.
Do I need prior developer experience to join the program?
No. The Journey to Salesforce program is best suited for individuals with some knowledge of software development, but who are new to the Salesforce ecosystem. However, the program is open to those from all backgrounds.
Program’s learning experience?
- After registering for the Journey to Salesforce program, you’ll gain access to our comprehensive learning content and community channels, so you can begin your learning journey
- We have arranged the learning modules in the form of lists called “trailmixes” on our free learning platform called Trailhead
- To complete the program, participants must finish all five program trailmixes
- The trailmixes were created with input from Salesforce experts to capture the basic knowledge needed to be a Salesforce Developer
- There are no deadlines for completing the program
- Note: The learning content is slightly different for India, and it is tailored to the needs of the region.
What support do you get during the program?
- U.S. & Canada
- Salesforce developer advocates: Will be available live once a week to answer your questions and clear any doubts you may have
- Mentorship from community members: Will be available to help you and answer questions
- Slack community: Where you can connect and collaborate with others also on their journey to Salesforce
- Salesforce Developers Community Group: For graduates to join to continue their learning once they complete their Journey to Salesforce!
- Telegram channel: For key announcements and resources.
- Monthly events: To answer any technical or program questions
- Mentorship groups: With mentors to help you
- An alumni group: For participants who complete the program to network and connect
What benefits do you get?
- U.S. & Canada (excl. Quebec)
- Each month, the first 5,000 eligible participants who complete Trailmix 1 will receive a Salesforce-branded enamel mug as a reward
- Eligible participants who complete the program (finishes all five trailmixes) are entered into a drawing to win a certification voucher. Every month, the Salesforce team will randomly pick 100 eligible participants who have completed the program during that month.
- Every quarter, the Salesforce team will randomly pick three eligible participants who have completed the program during that quarter to receive a grand prize.
- *U.S. and Canada (excl. Quebec) Sweepstakes: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes run from November 8, 2023, 12:00 a.m. PT to May 8, 2024, 11:59 p.m. PT. Open to legal residents of U.S. (incl. D.C.) and Canada (excl. Quebec). Must be 18+. See official rules for each giveaway here: (1) Swag Giveaway Official Rules; (2) Voucher Giveaway Official Rules; and (3) Grand Prize Giveaway Official Rules.
- All participants from the U.S. and Canada who have successfully completed Journey to Salesforce will receive exclusive J2S-branded social assets to share the news with colleagues, family, and friends
- Every month, 300 eligible individuals who complete Trailmix 1, will be picked randomly to receive a Salesforce Branded Sipper bottle.
- Additionally, every month, 300 individuals who complete Trailmix 1, 2 & 3 will be randomly chosen to receive a Salesforce-branded T-shirt.
- Eligible people to complete the program (finishes all four Trailmixes) stand a chance to get a certification voucher worth $200. The Salesforce team will pick 100 aspirants randomly every month from those who are eligible and have finished all the Trailmixes.
- Everyone who finishes completes the program will be connected to Employers every month.
- *J2S India Sweepstakes: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes run from July 1, 2023 12:00 am IST to June 30, 2024 11:59 pm IST. Open to legal residents of India. Must be 18+. See Official Rules.
- All participants will also get a Journey to Salesforce badge on Trailhead after completion.