After completed Two successful session on “Integrate GitHub with Jenkins (CI/CD)” and “Continuous Integration Using Jenkins with SalesforceDX | JWT-Based Flow“. Now we came back with a another session “Azure DevOps”
Want to learn about DevOps and Azure DevOps Join our upcoming session
When : MAR. 30, 2019, 10:00 AM ( 7:30 PM IST )
Speaker : Amit Singh
Where : Online
RSVP : https://trailblazercommunitygroups.com/events/details/salesforce-farmington-mi-developers-group-presents-salesforce-apex-hours-azure-devops/#/
(Don’t Forget to RSVP to get notification)
1) What is DevOps? Why DevOps?
2) Introduction to Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
4) Live Demo
5) Create a Project
6) OverView of Project, Build, Release and other related stuffs
7) Create a Build and Run the Build
8) Create a Release with Multiple Steps
9) Add Variables in the Release
10) Run the Release to Deploy the Code into Salesforce ORG
Here is recording of session
Please note that we have limit of 100 attendees that can join the online sessions. However, recording will be posted on our YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe our YouTube channel to get notification for video upload.
Check our “Session in 2019” page for all upcoming and old sessions of 2019.
Sharing is Caring so Share with your friends
Salesforce Apex Hours
Amit Chaudhary is Salesforce Application Architect and working on Salesforce Platform since 2010. He is Salesforce MVP since 2017 and have 13 Salesforce Certificates.
He is a active blogger and founder of Apex Hours. Apex Hours is one of the YouTube Channel which is known for Advance level Salesforce Topics