“Salesforce Apex Hours” is a program Of the community, For the community and led By the community. A space that helps Salesforce experts across the globe share their expertise in various arenas with an intent to help the Ohana thrive!
- How to Leverage Your Forecasting with SalesCloud Einstein on JAN 25, 10:00 AM EST(8:30 PM IST) with Sharon Gorlovesky (Product Manager, Salesforce) and Dave Dixon.
- Salesforce integration Pattern & Best Practices on FEB 1, 2020 10:00 AM EST (8:30 PM IST) with Jitendra Zaa.
- Microservices in Salesforce on FEB 22, 2020 10:00 AM EST (8:30 PM IST) with Jigar Shah.
- Salesforce CLI Plugins on FEB 29, 2020 10:00 AM EST (8:30 PM IST) with Keir Bowden.
Session Completed in 2020
- Platform Cache on JAN 04, 2020 10:00 AM EST (8:30 PM IST) with Daniel Stange
- OAuth Concepts on JAN 11, 2020 10:00 AM EST (8:30 PM IST) with Susannah Kate St-Germain.
- Become an Order of Execution Hero on JAN 18, 2020 10:00 AM EST (8:30 PM IST) with Daniel Stange and Marc B. Kirsch
If you are a newbie just starting out to become a Salesforce disciple, don't be overwhelmed, we have just the right program for you. Salesforce Apex Hours for Student helps newbies acquire Salesforce skills through a practical show and tell method with online sessions and helps on-board students into the dynamic Salesforce eco-system.
Don't worry if you have missed all the earlier excitement and the sessions too! Just Subscribe to ApexHours channel on YouTube to view the recordings of our earlier sessions and to get notified when a new session is available.
We would be more than happy to hear from you with suggestions on existing sessions and any future sessions that you would like us to conduct.