Salesforce Apex Hours is a program Of the community, For the community and led By the community. A space that helps Salesforce experts across the globe share their expertise in various arenas with an intent to help the Ohana thrive!
Run as a recurring event to share expertise on Salesforce and its ancillary areas through face to face and online interactions. Come learn and grow with this congregation and also help spread the word!
Apex Hours is one stop platform to learn Salesforce skills and technology. Apex Hours has all the tutorials you need to get started with Salesforce.com and become a master in it
- Salesforce Solution Design – Performance considerations on MAY 30, 2020 10:00 AM EST (7:30 PM IST)
- Deep Drive in Test Classes on Jun 06, 2020 10:00 AM EST (7:30 PM IST) with Adam Olshansky
- Three Arsenel for every Admin to become a Super admin
- B2B Commerce Cloud 101 TBD
Session Completed in 2020
- Platform Cache on JAN 04, 2020 10:00 AM EST (8:30 PM IST) with Daniel Stange
- OAuth Concepts on JAN 11, 2020 with Susannah Kate St-Germain.
- Become an Order of Execution Hero on JAN 18, 2020 with Daniel Stange and Marc B. Kirsch
- How to Leverage Your Forecasting with SalesCloud Einstein on JAN 25 with Sharon Gorlovesky (Product Manager, Salesforce) and Dave Dixon.
- Salesforce integration Pattern & Best Practices on FEB 1, 2020 with Jitendra Zaa.
- Salesforce Developer Training from 10 FEB to FEB 26, 2020 with "Apex Hours Team".
- Introduction to Apex Part 1
- Introduction to Apex Part 2
- Tools for Development & Debugging Apex
- Querying & Manipulating Salesforce Data
- Writing Apex Triggers
- Writing Unit Tests in Apex
- Asynchronous Processing in Apex
- Integrating with Salesforce – Part 1
- Integrating with Salesforce – Part 2
- Building Custom User Interfaces using Visualforce
- Custom User Interfaces using AURA
- Building Custom User Interfaces using LwC – Part 1
- Building Custom User Interfaces using LwC – Part 2
- Salesforce CLI Plugins on FEB 29, 2020 with Keir Bowden.
- Overcome Salesforce Governor Limits Using Platform Events on MAR 7, 2020 with Ohad Idan
- Introduction to new Salesforce mobile app on MAR 21, 2020 10:00 AM EST ( 7:30 PM IST) by Mohith
- Extracting Microservices from your Monolithic org: Strategies & Tactics on MAR 28, 2020 with Jigar Shah.
- What's wrong in in JS Code on APR 04, 2020 with Aditya Naag Topalli
- Google chrome extensions for Salesforce with Amit Singh
- Formulas and Admin LifeHacks with Steve Molis.
- Salesforce Lightning flow with Luigi Franciosi.
- Einstein Prediction Builder and Einstein Next Best Action with Sikha Baid.
- Pre-Sales Life Cycle in Salesforce with Rupesh Bhatia.
- 8 ECMAScript standards to learn before building Lightning Web Components on 9 MAY 2020 10:00 AM EST (8:30 PM IST)
- Marketing Cloud Connect.
If you are a newbie just starting out to become a Salesforce disciple, don't be overwhelmed, we have just the right program for you. Salesforce Apex Hours for Student helps newbies acquire Salesforce skills through a practical show and tell method with online sessions and helps on-board students into the dynamic Salesforce eco-system.
Don't worry if you have missed all the earlier excitement and the sessions too! Just Subscribe to ApexHours channel on YouTube to view the recordings of our earlier sessions and to get notified when a new session is available.
Apex Hours is one stop platform to learn Salesforce skills and technology. Apex Hours has all the tutorials you need to get started with Salesforce.com and become a master in it. Some of the most popular tutorial series are:
- Salesforce Admin Tutorial (13 session recording)
- Salesforce Development Tutorial (19 recording)
- Java Script Tutorial (3 recording)
- Lightning Web Component Development Tutorial (8 recording)
- Salesforce Advanced Apex Tutorial (8 Recording)
- Community Cloud Tutorial (8 Recording)
- DevOps in Salesforce. (7 Recording)
We would be more than happy to hear from you with suggestions on existing sessions and any future sessions that you would like us to conduct.