Certified Technical Architect (CTA), one of the pinnacle Salesforce certification. Based on name alone, it’s all about the technology, right? Not exactly, the role and success depends on so much more. Let’s go beyond the tech and examine the meta. We’ll discuss the people, process and leadership needed to make the tech successful.
Plans, designs and reviews the construction of enterprise software, primarily cloud focused, and Salesforce related.
- Create architecture implementation and design plans
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and tradeoffs in design decisions
- Communicate design overviews to executive/business and technical audiences
- Guarantee application design supports the business requirements
- Collaborate with others on approaches needed to support strategy
- Ensure timely delivery of fully functional software for users
What We Focus On
What about Meta-Design
- Conceptual framework aimed at creating social, economic and technical infrastructures for collaborative design.
- Inspired by living systems
- Aims to improve the way we feed, clothe, shelter, assemble, communicate and live.
- Nurtures the emergence of previously unthinkable possibilities through cross-discipline collaboration.
- The idea acknowledges that future uses and problems cannot be completely anticipated at design time.
Conceptual Tools to Borrow
- Levels of abstraction
- Ability to understand the structure and limits of abstractions and language
- Diagrams and topology
- Use of diagrammatic thinking and design
- Procedural design
- Creation of realities through the use of procedures
- Absence of absolute control – the ability to take advantage of unintended and unforeseen results
Success is Much More than Just Tech
- Why, What, When, Where, Who, How
- Active Listening
- Building Trust
- Speaking the language
- Setting expectations
- Precise and concise
- Defining goals/success
- Change Management
- Contingency planning
- Crisis management
- Trailblazing/leaving a path
- Driving to completion
- Continual learning
It’s a Journey
- Understanding the Technical Architect
- Let’s get meta for a moment
- People, Process, Technology and Leadership
- The Meta Architect Journey
|Date : Sat, Oct 31, 2020 10:00 AM EST (7:30 PM IST)|
Speaker : Carl Brundage( CTA, MVP and 30x certified )
Salesforce Apex Hours
Amit Chaudhary is Salesforce Application & System Architect and working on Salesforce Platform since 2010. He is Salesforce MVP since 2017 and have 17 Salesforce Certificates.
He is a active blogger and founder of Apex Hours.