We are excited to talk with you about how you can be a trailblazer in the Salesforce ecosystem. Join us to learn about Salesforce Trailhead, learn, earn, and connect from anywhere in the world empowers Trailblazers to reach new heights. With over 1500 badges ranging from technical to soft skills and more than 50 credentials, Trailhead empowers anyone to learn from anywhere.
What is Salesforce Trailhead?
Salesforce Trailhead is free online learning platform and the front door to the Salesforce ecosystem. It empowers anyone to skill up for the future and businesses to reskill their workforce. With Trailhead, anyone can learn in-demand skills, including tech, business, Salesforce and soft skills. And there are many ways to learn – whether online, or directly from experts in virtual classrooms with Trailhead Academy.
And as Trailblazers are learning, they’re also earning resume-worthy credentials certifying they have the knowledge and skills that companies need today. Plus nobody has to do it alone, connect with 18 million other Trailblazers and discover new opportunities in our amazing Trailblazer Community.
Salesforce Trailhead: Skill up for the future
- Learn In-Demand Skills: Learn the skills companies need to drive success from anywhere either on-demand or from Trailhead Academy experts.
- Earn Resume-Worthy Credentials: Prove your expertise with skill-based badges and role-based credentials that lead to top jobs in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Connect to a Global Community: Connect with the Trailblazer Community, a network of millions of people who help each other along the journey of learning and succeeding with Salesforce.
Trailhead is a gamification earlier and what better way to have fun learning than climbing the ranks on Trailhead. When you start out you’re a scout with zero badges and zero points, you earn your first badge and become a hiker and then you can work your way up to Ranger, 100 badges and 50K points.
What’s super cool is we announced new ranks above Ranger last year at Dreamforce so you can now go above and beyond and keep climbing till you hit All Star Ranger, 600 badges and 300K points.
What is Trailblazers?
Trailblazer is a pioneer, an innovator, a lifelong learner, a mover and shaker. Trailblazer is a leader who leaves a path for others to follow. Most importantly, a person who builds a better world for others.
Trailblazers Are Fueling the Salesforce Economy
The rapid pace of digital transformation is fueling massive growth in cloud technology. According to a recent IDC study, the Salesforce economy is set to create 9.3 million new jobs and more than $1.6 trillion in new business revenue by 2026. *Source: IDC White Paper, sponsored by Salesforce, “The Salesforce Economic Impact,” doc #US48214821, September 20, 2021.
Be a Trailblazer in the Salesforce Ecosystem
We’re no longer stuck powering through expensive in-person courses or spending hours upon hours in a silo working on rigid curriculum.
Salesforce Trailhead: Your Roadmap to Success
With Trailhead GO you can skill up and connect from anywhere. This is mobile for trailhead. Available for both iOS & Android.
- Connect to the Trailblazer Community: Ask questions and share knowledge on important topics, collaborate with global Trailblazers, and build out your network.
- Learn In-demand Skills: 1500+ public Trailhead modules.
- Access Bite-size Content: Quick Look badges designed for mobile Skill up in 10 languages and counting.
Build a Successful Career in the Salesforce Ecosystem
Get Hands-On and Prove Your Skills. The Trailhead Playground is a free Salesforce Developer environment and the secret sauce of Trailhead. It’s used to put Trailblazer’s knowledge and skills to the test with hands on challenges.
By providing the Trailhead Playground Salesforce give anyone the ability to get hands on with technology for free and validate their skills.
- Trailhead Playground: Your own, free Salesforce Developer environment
- Learn by Doing: The Trailhead Playground provides hands-on challenges to learn new features and test customizations
Earn Globally-Recognized Salesforce Credentials
Credentials can help Trailblazers transform their careers. Salesforce Credentials allow Trailblazers to prove their hands-on experience with Salesforce products to gain a competitive edge that leads to new opportunities.
With over 50 resume-worthy credentials to choose from, anyone can:
- Gain global recognition as a Salesforce expert
- Become a key player in their organization’s success, implementing best practices across the latest rollouts and releases.
- Accelerate their path to advancement and stand out to employers by showcasing their experience on your Trailblazer.me profile.
And it’s been proven that certified professionals have greater skills and influence at their organizations, creating more impact.
Certifications Build Expertise & Impact
According to a recent IDC study – certified employees are often given more responsibilities than their uncertified peers, making them 5.5X more influential in their role and 90% more productive.
And the skills and knowledge they have from being certified make them 35% more impactful in their role, leading them to better identify and develop innovative solutions for their organization.
Let see the how we can help empower your organization with the skills, knowledge, and capabilities to be more efficient and productive to keep up with the pace of innovation. Once you earn those in-demand skills you can them show them on your very own re-invented resume with your Trailblazer.me profile.
The Trailblazer.me profile is the new digital resume showcasing professional achievements, the skills you’ve gained, and certifications. With a customizable profile URL, anyone can easily share their resume and use it as they apply for jobs across the Salesforce ecosystem.
Finally, the new Hire Me button is a gamechanger for Trailblazers. You will soon be able add this new button directly on your Trailblazer.me Profile showcasing that you’re open and available for work opportunities.
And employers can connect with Trailblazers right from their profiles where they can discover and message top talent. Showcase your experience on the trusted resume.
- Unified Profile: Single view of your expertise and experience across Trailhead, Trailblazer Community, AppExchange, and more.
- Ranger Ranks: Climb the ranks from Ranger all the way up to All Star Ranger to showcase your commitment to lifelong learning.
- Hire Me Button: Connect to job opportunities by showing employers and fellow Trailblazers you’re available for work.
The Salesforce Ecosystem is grounded in the Trailblazer Community, which is a global network of Trailblazers who learn and connect together. From the first moment you start your journey, you have a built-in network of people that are rooting for you and helping you improve along the way.
Whether you are online or in-person, the Trailblazer Community is a network of Trailblazers that empower you to learn relevant skills, connect with fellow Trailblazers, and give back together.
Why to join Trailblazer Community
Transition: And the The Trailblazer Community is with no matter where you are.
- Learn Relevant Skills: Expand your skill set by learning from fellow Trailblazers and with integrated Trailhead modules
- Connect With Fellow Trailblazers: Join groups to meet and collaborate with Trailblazers, based on location, role, or interests
- Give Back Together: Help fellow Trailblazers, share your knowledge, give guidance, and build your network
The Trailblazer Community provides a global network to learn from, connect with, and give back with.
Type of Trailblazer Community
1. Data Fam
There is no single way to accelerate data skills, but all roads lead through the Tableau Community. Often called the DataFam, our global community is full of free resources and helpful people to empower you to learn, grow, and be inspired—wherever you are in your data journey.
Head to tableau.com/community/welcome to learn more and get started with the DataFam.
A Salesblazer is a seller, sales leader, or sales operations professional looking to achieve sales excellence and grow their career. They get deals done, make customers successful, and help their companies grow.
- Learn relevant skills: Skill up on the latest sales skills through Trailhead and how-to content from sales experts. Explore the Sales Career Path.
- Connect with fellow sales professionals: Share knowledge, ideas, and network. Hone your craft by hearing what works from fellow sales professionals for every step of your sales cycle. Join the Salesblazer Community.
- Grow your career: Earn resume-worthy credentials and showcase your expertise with the the Salesforce Sales Representative Certification.
3. MuleSoft Community
4. Trailblazer Community Groups
In fact, there are more than 2100 community groups that meet in-person. To find a group near you, simply search your location to find a meet-up. Community Groups are an amazing way to meet peers, learn together and build networks with like-minded Trailblazers. For those new to the ecosystem, they are a welcoming way to make connections and learn.
4. Community-Led Events
- Dreamin’ Events: Conferences that feature presentations, hands-on learning and fun networking. Check all Salesforce Events in 2023.
- Salesforce Saturdays: Friendly weekend meetups where Trailblazers work together on Trailhead Challenges and learn from peers
- Twitter Spaces: Online gatherings to discuss progress, complete Trailhead challenges, and product knowledge.
- Apex Hours: A space that helps Salesforce experts across the globe share their expertise in various arenas with an intent to help the Ohana thrive!
The Community is driven forward by the passion and dedication of experts. These Trailblazers are leaders that work hard to help others learn and build a supportive peer network. That includes fostering connections, and recognizing leadership.
Community Leaders also help drive ways to help others skill up and connect with fellow Trailblazers with mentorship, and the Pathfinder program, and Be a Multiplier.
And of course these leaders are recognized for their contributions to the community. These recognition are the culmination of continued commitment to helping others succeed. Recognition include Community Group Leaders that organize and curate groups both in-person and online, answers leaders that use the online Trailblazer Community to answer questions from fellow Trailblazers, as well as MVPs.
Transition: MVP is a prestigious title for community Trailblazers. Learn more about Salesforce MVP HOF.