Salesforce Inspector is a very useful Chrome Extension for Developers. This is a must-have extension for any Salesforce professional.
What is Salesforce Inspector?
Salesforce Inspector is an extension to add a metadata layout on top of the standard Salesforce UI to improve the productivity and joy of Salesforce configuration, development, and integration work. It is a great extension to see all field values and API names; especially those not on the page layout
Check out other useful Top Google chrome extensions for Salesforce which we compile and shared. We also added a recording with the demo for each product.
How to install Salesforce Inspector
Download from here Salesforce Inspector;
Feature of Salesforce Inspector
- Show All Data: See all field values and API names; especially those not on the page layout
- User Data: You can search and see user records
- Data Export: You can query the record and export the data from Salesforce.
- Data Import: It also allow you to import data in Salesforce
- Org limit: It also have very good UI to show the over all org limit.
How to use Salesforce Inspector Chrome Extension?
Checkout below video to learn how to use Salesforce Inspector
I hope this tool will help you to increase the productivity of Salesforce Admin and Developers. Let us know do you like this extension or not and which Salesforce Extension you like alot.