In this session we are talk about External Services in Salesforce. What if you could now start doing API Integrations without any code? Let see how .
What are External Services?
Use External Services for outbound integrations from Salesforce using low code, process-based integrations or to turbo charge your Apex integrations.
What Problem Are We Solving
- Nowadays there is an API Integration in every Org
- Development effort that goes into every implementation
- Repetitive Code
- Not Admin friendly even with the advent of Processes
How Does External Services Works?
- Setup a Named Credential for Authentication
- Write a Schema (Swagger or Integrant) for your API
- Import the Schema (JSON)
- Select the Named Credential
- Voila – You have Actions created for all the Verbs!
External Services Demo
Please Subscribe to the channel to get notification for upcoming recording.
If you are new in Salesforce. Please check our free Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Developer training.