Channel your Omni! Discover a super powerful workload automation tool already included in your Service Cloud that for some mysterious reason you are not yet using. Manage workload: configure how to route, when to route, what to route, to whom to route and jump in to the rescue when your team needs help. Plus get real-time data at your fingertips! so that your can inspect and adapt your operations to become more effective.
Why Omni Channel
Work can come from everywhere nowadays and as new channels emerge can feel like this, as business is a struggle to keep up and as customer can be frustrated (34% of millennials say they’d rather go to the dentist than call a customer service) and I can relate!
A true omnichannel customer service center allows your customers to connect seamlessly with your support staff using multiple channels. At the same time, your support agents have immediate access to a holistic picture of the person they’re about to help.Without passing the customer around the houses and resolving issues quickly.
- Service Channels: let you turn nearly any Salesforce object, such as a case, lead, messaging session, or even a custom object―into a work record.
- Routing Configurations: determine how work items are routed to agents. you can use them to prioritize the relative importance and size of work items from your queues. That way, the most important work items are handled accordingly, and work is evenly distributed to your agents.
To start routing work items to agents, create routing configurations and assign them to queues. which leads us to
- Associate Routing Configurations and Agents with Queues
Queues are a classic element of Salesforce that help your teams manage leads, cases, contact requests, and custom objects. Omni-Channel supercharges your queues to be able to route work items to your agents in real time. Agents don’t have to select work items manually from queues because Omni-Channel routes work items to agents automatically and in real time!
- Presence 2 types configurations & statuses
- Configurations: Presence configurations determine how much work agents can take on and what Omni-Channel behaviors they can access while they assist customers. So you can have various configurations for different groups of agents who support different channels.
Set how much can an agent handle. Also define if agents can ‘decline’ incoming work
- Presence Statuses: indicate whether an agent is online and available to receive incoming work items, or whether the agent is away or offline.
|Date : SAT, MAR 06, 2021 10:00 AM EST (8:30 PM IST )|
Speaker : Ines Garcia & Chris Bicknell
Please note that we have limit of 100 attendees that can join the online sessions. However, recording will be posted on our YouTube channel. Please subscribe our YouTube channel to get notification for video upload.
Amit Chaudhary is Salesforce Application & System Architect and working on Salesforce Platform since 2010. He is Salesforce MVP since 2017 and have 17 Salesforce Certificates.
He is a active blogger and founder of Apex Hours.