This session is focused on Salesforce DX, GIT and CI/CD Pipeline using Circle Ci . You will learn about how to setup SalesforceDX , How to create scratch org, How to use GIT command and commit changes in GITHUB. We also covered that how to setup CI/CD pipeline with the help of circle ci.
- How to enable source driven development with Salesforce DX.
- The difference between Source formatted metadata vs traditional Metadata
- How to design a CI/CD pipeline (this example will leverage circle ci)
- How to empower admins with the power of Salesforce DX and GIT
Speaker : Luigi Franciosi
Date : Saturday, NOV 09 , 2019 10:00 AM EST ( 8:30 PM IST)
Here is recording of session.
Here is PPT of session:
If you like this session please appreciate our speaker for his hard work over the weekend. His twitter handler is @FranciosiLuigi (Please use #SalesforceApexHour tag).
If you are new Saleforce DX. Please check below post
- Salesforce DX | How to Setup Salesforce DX | Creating Scratch Org
- VS CODE for Salesforce | Visual Studio Code for Salesforce
- SalesforceDX for Non-Scratch Org | SalesforceDX with Sandbox, Developer Orgs | SFDX
- Import and Export Data using SalesforceDX (SFDX)
- Continuous Integration Using Jenkins with SalesforceDX | JWT-Based Flow
Please note that we have limit of 200 attendees that can join the online sessions. However, recording will be posted on our YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe our YouTube channel to get notification for video upload.
Check our “Session in 2019” page for all upcoming and old sessions of 2019.
Sharing is Caring so Share with your friendsThanks,
Salesforce Apex Hours