See how simple it is to setup Salesforce CPQ so that sales reps can quickly create quotes with the right products and right prices, while enabling sales ops to easily generate contracts, orders, and track subscriptions.
- Overview of Salesforce CPQ from product selection to order and contract generation
- Configuration : Build bundles and create rules to ensure technical viability
- Pricing : Use out-of-the-box pricing tools along with rules to price accurately
- Quoting : Make templates to standardize customer-facing quote documents
- Subscriptions & Renewals : Easily manage forecasting and quoting of recurring products
Speaker : Brian Cloutier ( Curriculum Developer at Salesforce / Trailhead )
Date : Saturday, 18 MAY 2019 10:00 AM EST ( 7:30 PM IST)
I’d like to introduce you to Brian Cloutier, Senior Content Writer for Trailhead. He’s also the writer behind almost all of the CPQ badges on Trailhead.
Please note that we have limit of 100 attendees that can join the online sessions. However, recording will be posted on our YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe our YouTube channel to get notification for video upload.
Check our “Session in 2019” page for all upcoming and old sessions of 2019.
Sharing is Caring so Share with your friends
Salesforce Apex Hours
Amit Chaudhary is Salesforce Application & System Architect and working on Salesforce Platform since 2010. He is Salesforce MVP since 2017 and have 17 Salesforce Certificates.
He is a active blogger and founder of Apex Hours.