Here is the agenda:
- Common Mistakes
- Type Coercion
- Null vs undefined
- Incorrect references to “this”
- Data references and leaks
- Insecure Code
- Inefficient DOM Access
Introducing Shorthand Syntax
Declaring an object, where the variable and object property name are the same
SOQL query exposed to the browser
- Use APEX for business logic like making callouts and database operations.
- Never trust the data coming from the browser/client.
- Remember that minification is not a security feature.
- Enforce proper scoping when using cookies.
- Linting is a process of analyzing code for potential errors.
- Enforces Secure Coding and Best Practices
- Integrates as a plugin to VS Code.
- Enforces Rules like
- Disallow Assignment to undeclared variables
- Require the use of === and !==
- Disallow the use of alert, confirm, and prompt.
- Disallow unused variables
|Date : Saturday, APR 04, 2020 10:00 AM EST (7:30 PM IST )|
Speaker : Aditya Naag Topalli
Bookmarks our “Session in 2020” page for all upcoming and old sessions of 2020. Let us know which topic you want learn next in ApexHours.
Salesforce Apex Hours
Amit Chaudhary is Salesforce Application & System Architect and working on Salesforce Platform since 2010. He is Salesforce MVP since 2017 and have 17 Salesforce Certificates.
He is a active blogger and founder of Apex Hours.