Finally today, Salesforce announced and laughing Salesforce Einstein GPT. This is a world’s first generative AI for CRM! Salesforce Einstein GPT #EinsteinGPT will allow you to generate trusted content from your CRM data. Means every piece of content generated, whether it’s an email, a report, a knowledge article or a piece of code, is highly relevant to your customer. Einstein GPT is currently in closed pilot.
What is Salesforce Einstein GPT?
Salesforce Einstein GPT leverages an ecosystem of models from Salesforce’s own AI research and from industry leading providers of generative AI like OpenAI; giving you the ability to use best in breed technology within the trust boundary of Salesforce. Einstein GPT is helping to create better experiences across the Customer 360.
Learn more about “Salesforce Announces Einstein GPT, the World’s First Generative AI for CRM“
Einstein GPT in CRM Features
Einstein GPT is the next generation of Einstein, Salesforce’s AI technology that currently delivers more than 200 billion AI-powered predictions per day across the Customer 360
- Einstein GPT for Sales: Einstein GPT for Sales will Auto-generate sales tasks like scheduling meetings, composing emails, and preparing for the next interaction.
- Einstein GPT for Service: It will generate knowledge articles from past cases and will auto-generate personalized agent chat replies to increase customer satisfaction through personalized. It will also generate a summary during case wrap-up.
- Einstein GPT for Marketing: Einstein GPT for Marketing will dynamically generate personalized content to engage customers and prospects across mobile, email, and web.
- Einstein GPT for Slack Customer 360 apps: Einstein GPT for Slack will deliver AI-powered customer insights in Slack like smart summaries of sales opportunities and surface end users actions like updating knowledge articles.
- Einstein GPT for Developers: This will Improve developer productivity with Salesforce Research’s proprietary large language model by using an AI chat assistant to generate code and ask questions for languages like Apex.
Generative AI for code (Apex)
Code generation has many benefits, including:
- Consistency and standardization: It will automating the creation of repetitive code elements helps ensure consistency and standardization in the codebase
- Rapid prototyping: Einstein GPT will code generator can speed up the prototyping process.
- Reduced code complexity: This will simplifies code by automating the creation of common patterns and structures, making codebases more scalable and easier to maintain.
Learn more about Einstein GPT for Developers.
Introducing Einstein GPT Video
Learn more about Einstein GPT
- Watch the Einstein GPT video.
- Read Salesforce’s Guidelines for Trusted Generative AI.
- Learn more about the Generative AI Fund from Salesforce Ventures.
- Review findings from the new Generative AI in IT survey.
how to integrate ChatGPT with Salesforce
Learn how to integrate ChatGPT with Salesforce in this post: GPT Integration in Salesforce
Say hello to Einstein GPT
If you dream it, the world’s first generative AI for CRM can create it. Get ready. Einstein GPT has entered the chat. Join Trail now. Check out trailhead module