Salesforce Health Cloud is industry product built specifically for healthcare. Join us to start our Introduction to Health Cloud guide.
What is Salesforce Health Cloud?
Salesforce Health Cloud is a cloud-based technology to the world of healthcare to maintain the health data. This platform store all the patient information in one place. This helps health workers to have a complete view of patient records, and it also helps provide effective treatments.
Salesforce Health Cloud Core Capabilities
Here are some health care core capabilities.
- Health Cloud provides necessary data model to help unlock data from legacy systems of record and EHRs (Electronic Health Registries)
- It gives healthcare professionals the tools they need to collaborate more efficiently
- Help Care Coordinators understand patients more deeply, and build 1-to-1 relationships across entire care journeys
- Health cloud provides essential functionality for payers(Insurance company)
Health Cloud Specific Terminology
- Care Team – Doctors , Health Care Advisor, Nurse,Therapists, Administrative Professionals. In salesforce Health Care Team is usually case Team
- Provider – A health care provider is a person or company that provides a health care service
- Payer – Payer is organisation which takes care of financial and operational aspects (which include insurance plans, provider network) of providing health care.
- EHR – Electronic Health Registry that holds electronic health records
- HL7 -Health Level Seven International is a set of standards, formats and definitions for exchanging and developing electronic health records (EHRs)
Feature of Health Cloud
Here are some feature of health cloud which make it important and useful.
Health Cloud Architecture Overview
Here is high level health cloud architecture.
health Cloud Video
Check our below video for detail demo of health cloud and some of it important feature with complete demo.
I hope our health cloud guide helped you to learn the data model and demo. Let us know which topic you want to learn next in Apex Hours.