In this session we talk about how to Integrating with Salesforce using Platform Events.
Point to Point Integration Challenges
- Scalability Inclusion and removal of entities to the communication is time consuming
- Tight Coupling Dependency on every integration point makes it maintenance heavy
- Non Ubiquitous Communication Inconsistent & disparate data exchanges formats
The Solution – Event Driven Architecture
Anatomy of an Event Driven Architecture
Understanding Platform Events
- Sobject like Salesforce Entity
- Suffixed with __e
- ReplayID for replaying specific event
- Pub/Sub based communication
- No polling required
- Heterogeneous payloads
- Define events with different payloads
Integrating with Salesforce using Platform Events Session
- Point to Point Integration Challenges
- Solution – Event Driven Architecture
- Understanding Platform Events
- Publishing & Subscribing to Platform Events
- Q & A
Here is PPT of Session.
Please Subscribe to the channel to get notification for upcoming recording.
If you are new in Salesforce. Please check our free Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Developer training.
As platform event is similar to object and publish event has payload same as field api name and value like
But what if we want to send Order with Order Product where order product would be multiple payload would be
And what is limit of data that we can publish in case above scenario.
I saw this session and its really help me to learn Platform Event.
I have a question is “How the external system knows the event which want to subscribe is already published or not?”