In this session we talk about how to Integrating with Salesforce using Platform Events.
- Point to Point Integration Challenges
- Solution – Event Driven Architecture
- Understanding Platform Events
- Publishing & Subscribing to Platform Events
- Q & A
Point to Point Integration Challenges
- Scalability Inclusion and removal of entities to the communication is time consuming
- Tight Coupling Dependency on every integration point makes it maintenance heavy
- Non Ubiquitous Communication Inconsistent & disparate data exchanges formats
The Solution – Event Driven Architecture
Anatomy of an Event Driven Architecture
Understanding Platform Events
- Sobject like Salesforce Entity
- Suffixed with __e
- ReplayID for replaying specific event
- Pub/Sub based communication
- No polling required
- Heterogeneous payloads
- Define events with different payloads
Here is PPT of Session.
Please Subscribe to the channel to get notification for upcoming recording.
Salesforce Apex Hours
Amit Chaudhary is Salesforce Application & System Architect and working on Salesforce Platform since 2010. He is Salesforce MVP since 2017 and have 17 Salesforce Certificates.
He is a active blogger and founder of Apex Hours.