Howdy Salesforce disciples!
Introductions are fun and this time around we will be scratching the surface a little more to understand how data can be modeled on Salesforce.
Episode 2 will be presented by Atul Rajguru on Aug 2, 2019 at 7 PM Indian Standard Time.
In Episode 2, we will cover the following topics
- Conventional Database Tables Vs Objects
- Standard and Custom Objects
- Relational Data Modelling
- Schema Builder
- Q & A
Don’t break a leg if you are overwhelmed with the pace of the live sessions. All Apex Hours for Student sessions will be recorded and will be available on our YouTube channel. So learn at your pace and free will and ace your journey to Salesforce!
May the force be with you!
Here is recording of session.
Please try below Trailhead module for further learning :-
1) Data Modeling https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/data_modeling
2) Build a Data Model for a Recruiting App https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/projects/build-a-data-model-for-a-recruiting-app
3) Build a Battle Station App https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/projects/workshop-battle-station
Salesforce Apex Hours