In this session we will talk talk about Order of Execution in Salesforce. Let see why we need to learn about Order of Execution in Salesforce.
Clicks-not-code automations make building applications on the Lightning platform fast and easy. But as your org grows and covers increasingly more business processes, robustness, scale and reliability become your key concerns.
In this session, we will guide you through logic flow, or "Save Order of Execution?, the most important factor in designing sustainable and scalable applications . There's a lot more to know than 'triggers run before workflows'. Dig deeper, understand the logic flow and your apps will scale better and run more reliably.
Become an Order of Execution hero and walk away with an understanding of how to design robust apps optimized for scale and how to control recursion and remedy typical problems.
|Topic : Order Of Execution
Date : Saturday, JAN 18, 2020 10:00 AM EST ( 8:30 PM IST )
Where : Online
Here is some keynote of session
Order of Execution.
What is part of the after commit logic?
- All email sends
- Asynchronous Apex: @future methods
- Async Sharing Rule processing (for >25,000 records)
- Outbound Messages placed on queue
- Calculate Index, such as Search Index
- Render File Previews
- Publication of Platform Events (if configured)
- Check documentation with each release.
Understand the fine print.
- Rule of thumb: One trigger, one Process per object.
- Know how to use the Debug Log (or know someone who knows).
- Watch out for “***CLOSE TO LIMIT***” debug log entries.
- Avoid situations that could loop (or know what you are doing).
- Handle trigger.old with care.
- Test, test, test – and remember to test with all packages and enough data
Here is recording of session
Please note that we have limit of 300 attendees that can join the online sessions. However, recording will be posted on our YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe our YouTube channel to get notification for video upload.
Bookmarks our “Session in 2020” page for all upcoming and old sessions of 2020. Let us know which topic you want learn next in ApexHours.
Sharing is Caring so Share with your friends
Salesforce Apex Hours