- Saturday | November 6, 2021
- 10:00 am
Superpower: get 120% of your brain when you need it: Lets join us learn about how to achieve more under pressure to become Salesforce Certified Architect #CTA.
- Journey to CTA: Overview
- What is CTA exam about: unpopular opinion
- Benefits of passing and failing the CTA
- Journey to CTA: Road to Success
- Why the best architects fail the CTA
- How to stop procrastinating and start producing
- Success WITHOUT a system – love it, practice it
- Journey to CTA: Exam-Day
- Why most people crack under the exam pressure
- What is “luck” and how to mine it
- Superpower: get 120 % of your brain when you need it
Time : SAT Nov 06, 2021 – 10:00 AM EST ( 7:30 PM IST)
Speaker : Tsezarii Zhydetskyi
RSVP : Session will publish here.
Amit Chaudhary is Salesforce Application & System Architect and working on Salesforce Platform since 2010. He is Salesforce MVP since 2017 and have 17 Salesforce Certificates.
He is a active blogger and founder of Apex Hours.