In this session we will talk about sandbox design strategies for enterprise Implementations. It is inevitable to avoid Sandboxes in most enterprise implementations. As different teams work on different processes like testing, development, pre-release, and final rollout, it is essential to have a strong Sandbox strategy for a number of reasons ? parallel development (teams can work simultaneously, without halting any of their processes), shortened cycle times, reduce operational risks, increase productivity, efficiency and ultimately enhance the delivery.
In this session, you will learn industry best practices for effective Sandbox strategies.
- Introduction to Sandbox
- Types of Sandboxes
- Sandbox Quotas
- Agile Development Life Cycle
- Typical Sandbox Use Cases
- Deployment Flow
- Different Sandbox Strategies
Speaker : Guha Arumugam , Aditya Pothukuchi
Date : Saturday, Nov 30, 2019 10:00 AM EST ( 8:30 PM IST)
Venue/Link : Online
RSVP : https://trailblazercommunitygroups.com/events/details/salesforce-farmington-mi-developers-group-presents-sandbox-design-strategies-for-enterprise-implementations/#/
What is Sandbox?
- Copy of your Salesforce Org/Production as a separate environment
- Development, Testing, and Training.
Type of sandbox?
Sandbox - Key Features
- Sandbox Templates: Pick a specific object and data to copy to your Full or Partial Copy sandbox
- Sandbox Cloning: All Metadata - Copied to new sandbox, Same license type, Refresh a cloned sandbox from its source
Here is recording of session.
If you like this session please appreciate our speaker for his hard work over the weekend. His twitter handler is @SF_Guha (Please use #SalesforceApexHours tag).