Join us to learn about Salesforce integration with Paypal. In this session we will show how you can easily connect the PayPal Payflow Pro payment gateway to Salesforce, in order to charge credit cards directly from Salesforce, either via embedded buttons.
- Purpose of Integration
- What is API?
- What is WebService?
- Live Demo
- Create Paypal Account
- Create Sandbox in paypal
- Paypal Connected App
- Paypal API
- Create Payment using Paypal Method
- Create Payment using Credit Card Method
- Create Order using api
- Create Invoice
- Send Invoice
- Create Product
- Create Product Subscription
- Object Structure of the Objects involved in Demo
- Walkthrough of how to setup the Integration and test API using Postman tool.
- Q & A
Purpose Of Integration
- Purpose of integration is to integrate the PayPal payment gateway with salesforce.
- Integration is useful to make the payment from e-com community or sites.
What is API
- An API in an Application Programming Interface
- It provides the information for how to communicate with software components
- Operations (What to Call) GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE
- Inputs (What to send with a Call)
- Outputs(What you get back from a Call)
- Request-Response format with object structure
- By using API you can change what is happening behind the scene without modifying how people call it
What is WebService
A web service is a method of communication that allows two software systems to exchange data over the internet.
5 Pillars of Integration
- Read 3rd Party System API
- Identify the oAuth of the API
- Test Authentication using any API Testing Tool like POSTMAN, Advanced REST Client
- Test API Callouts for different endpoints using API Testing Tools
- Start writing code
Create a PayPal Account
Create a Personal or Business PayPal account
1. To create business PayPal account visit https://paypal.com
2. To create Personal/Individual Account visit https://www.paypal.com/in/signup/account
Create a Sandbox Account
Create an Application in PayPal
Get Access Token
Method :- POST
URL :- https://api.sandbox.paypal.com/v1/oauth2/token
Content Type :- application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Body => grant_type=client_credentials
Grant_type : client_credentials
Authorization : Basic Base64Encoded String of Clien_Key:Client_Secret
Here is recording of session.
Speaker : Amit Singh
Date : Saturday, 13 July 2019 10:00 AM EST ( 7:30 PM IST)
Sharing is Caring so Share with your friends
Salesforce Apex Hours