Salesforce Health Cloud is industry product built specifically for healthcare.
Salesforce Health Cloud Core Capabilities
- Health Cloud provides necessary data model to help unlock data from legacy systems of record and EHRs (Electronic Health Registries)
- It gives healthcare professionals the tools they need to collaborate more efficiently
- Help Care Coordinators understand patients more deeply, and build 1-to-1 relationships across entire care journeys
- Health cloud provides essential functionality for payers(Insurance company)
Health Cloud Specific Terminology
- Care Team – Doctors , Health Care Advisor, Nurse,Therapists, Administrative Professionals. In salesforce Health Care Team is usually case Team
- Provider – A health care provider is a person or company that provides a health care service
- Payer – Payer is organisation which takes care of financial and operational aspects (which include insurance plans, provider network) of providing health care.
- EHR – Electronic Health Registry that holds electronic health records
- HL7 -Health Level Seven International is a set of standards, formats and definitions for exchanging and developing electronic health records (EHRs)
Health Cloud Feature set
Health Cloud Architecture Overview
Speaker : Mohith Shrivastava
Date : Saturday, 12 OCT 2019 10:00 AM EST ( 7:30 PM IST)
Venue/Link : Online
RSVP : https://trailblazercommunitygroups.com/events/details/salesforce-farmington-mi-developers-group-presents-salesforce-apex-hours-introduction-to-salesforce-health-cloud/#/
Here is recording of session.
Please note that we have limit of 100 attendees that can join the online sessions. However, recording will be posted on our YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe our YouTube channel to get notification for video upload.
Check our “Session in 2019” page for all upcoming and old sessions of 2019.
Sharing is Caring so Share with your friends
Salesforce Apex Hours
Amit Chaudhary is Salesforce Application & System Architect and working on Salesforce Platform since 2010. He is Salesforce MVP since 2017 and have 17 Salesforce Certificates.
He is a active blogger and founder of Apex Hours.