In this session we will learn about Einstein OCR and Create/Update Leads and Contacts using Business Cards. Let’s welcome an amazing #Summer20 release gem – Einstein OCR. Now get optical character recognition (OCR) models that detect alphanumeric text in an image with Einstein OCR from a single REST API endpoint.
Join us for a interesting demo on how you can create/update leads and contacts records just by uploading business cards!
Optical Character Recognition(OCR)
What’s different, we’ve so many already?
- Salesforce owned product; release management becomes relatively easy.
- The API is modelled as such that it directly addresses some of the business-related use cases.
- Free 2000 API calls per month!
Salesforce’s AI Powered APIs
Just a new request endpoint under Vision API: https://api.einstein.ai/v2/vision/ocr
NOTE: Currently, Einstein OCR supports only English.
API Responses for different Detection Types
What are bounding box attributes?
Use cases and Possibilities
- Driver license verification via scanning photo ID
- Scanning serial numbers on products
- Scanning Invoice PDFs to create records
- Form reading
- Capture leads and Contact info from business cards
- Reading images with tabular data
- Image classification with OCR for scanning Vehicle registration plate
- Per month 2000 calls
- Apex limits the processing of high-resolution images .
- No single string of extracted words.
- Currently, Einstein OCR supports only English.
|Date : Sat, AUG 01, 2020 10:00 AM EST (7:30 PM IST)|
Speaker : Narender Singh
Please Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notification for upcoming recording.
Salesforce Apex Hours