Howdy #Ohana & a Happy New Year!
It is rightly said, “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind”. Staying true to this, the #ApexHours team is back with new opportunities to learn and grow as a developer on the Salesforce Platform.
Yes, you heard it right we are commencing with the next season of the Student Chapter of the Apex Hours Program and this time it will be all CODE. In this program we will start with Apex and will finish on Lightning Web Components. We will also talk about Visualforce and Aura.
What is Salesforce Student Apex Hours and what’s in it for me?
Salesforce Student Apex Hours is series of online sessions, with each session specifically tailored for students, experienced admins as well as experienced professionals intending to take the plunge into the Salesforce world, across India and globally. The sessions are led by experienced Salesforce experts possessing a vast and diverse industry experience.
The program helps students acquire programming skills on the Salesforce platform through a practical show and tell method during sessions and helps on-board attendees into the dynamic Salesforce ecosystem!
How can I become a part of the journey?
An open mind, some hunger to learn and a browser with a good internet connection is all you need to get started. RSVP for the online sessions from the Dev Apex Hours for Students Agenda page and you are off to a great start!
I know… you’re probably thinking … don’t fret, as all sessions will be recorded and posted to our YouTube Channel so you can learn at your own pace. We also have other channels for you to collaborate with us.
Did we mention that it’s completely Free?
The topics below are what will be covered, over the course of the 10+ sessions as a part of the Salesforce Apex Hours for Student curriculum. Feel free to suggest other topics or provide us with some feedback in comments section!
- Introduction to Apex Part 1 – Feb 10, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Introduction to Apex Part 2 – Feb 11, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Tools for Development & Debugging Apex – Feb 12, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Querying & Manipulating Salesforce Data – Feb 13, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Writing Apex Triggers – Feb 14, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Writing Unit Tests in Apex – Feb 17, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Asynchronous Processing in Apex – Feb 18, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Integrating with Salesforce – Part 1 – Feb 19, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Integrating with Salesforce – Part 2 – Feb 20, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Building Custom User Interfaces using Visualforce – Feb 21, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Custom User Interfaces using AURA – Feb 24, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Building Custom User Interfaces using LwC – Part 1 – Feb 25, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Building Custom User Interfaces using LwC – Part 2 – Feb 26, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
Please register here and follow our ApexHours website to get more notification.
Ok. One more good news for you. After completing this course we have some gifts for lucky winners.
- Two Salesforce Certification Vouchers
- Two Udemy course voucher for Mastering Salesforce DX
- Three Lightning web components course Vouchers
- Three Salesforce Admin Certification (CRT-101) Practice Tests Voucher
Please check the competition detail here.
Please note that we have limit of 500 attendees that can join the online sessions. However, recording will be posted on our YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe our YouTube channel to get notification for video upload.
Apex Hours Team
83,784 total views, 90 views today